Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

In Search of a Sphynx in Ontario, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My friend lives out that way and has kittens due tomorrow.
She expects 4 -5 kittens
She also has a sphynx/devon outcross litter that is 1 month old.

holly_savage

Banned
check kijiji (greater toronto area...there are some 'rescue' / older cats, and some kittens too! but you can't have Hank...lol he's mine!

holly_savage

Banned
be careful with the Kijiji kittens available...not sure yet but they might be a scam...I have started another thread to check with some of the people on here...

Madoff

Lairian
Just an FYI, the kittens posted on kijiji are a scam!

how do you know? is she trying to get people to send her the money up front? i would never do that lol.

i thought you were selling mr hank ? seems like you have an ad up

i need a male sphynx kitten really badly.

Madoff

Lairian
My friend lives out that way and has kittens due tomorrow.
She expects 4 -5 kittens
She also has a sphynx/devon outcross litter that is 1 month old.

can i have your friends contact info or something
i am interested in a male sphynx kitten

holly_savage

Banned
how do you know? is she trying to get people to send her the money up front? i would never do that lol.

i thought you were selling mr hank ? seems like you have an ad up

i need a male sphynx kitten really badly.

I just recognized the pics she was using as those stolen from a breeder that were mentioned on here before, and the scam is to send the money for shipping, she was telling me that she would ship the kitten right to my door, but the ad has been removed after I notified Kijiji...

No I was looking at buying Hank from that ad, but someone on here has already gotten him! So I am glad he has a good home!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
can i have your friends contact info or something
i am interested in a male sphynx kitten

Just curious, why a male kitten? It may be easier to find a sphynx in need of a home if you were willing to accept either sex. Girls are sweet too:Laugh:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
no why does everyone think because i want a male i want it to breed
i am looking for a pet. i want a male because i'm a male. i prefer male. please stop your accusations.

Everyone here is trying to help you find a wonderful sphynx. No one is making accusations. If they were making accusations they would say" you want a male to breed" not asking you the questions they have been asking. We have lots of great people on here trying to help people find sphynx. I for one love to help people find their perfect pet. But sadly I have to say that with the demeanor you have had a=in some posts I have seen, I am sorry but I will not be helping on this one.

Sphynxlair is awesome! I love it and the people!! If you dont agree please dont post bad remarks!

Sorry admin if I am being rude! I am just upset now!:ThumbsDown:

Last edited:

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I thought at one time I would be interested in breeding.Some of the people here were very helpful with info towards that goal. I decided it wasn't what I wanted right now. My point is that asking if you want to breed is not an accusation. If that is your goal, then you would be looking for a different quality cat than a pet, and it helps us to help you find what you want knowing your goals. Iam not sure why you would be so defensive about the question.
If you are sincere, there are many people here who can help you. It does seem like you are merely trying to incite trouble. Maybe we are misunderstanding.
Sphynxlair is a great place if you give it a chance.

J

Jinxlover

Everyone here is trying to help you find a wonderful sphynx. No one is making accusations. If they were making accusations they would say" you want a male to breed" not asking you the questions they have been asking. We have lots of great people on here trying to help people find sphynx. I for one love to help people find their perfect pet. But sadly I have to say that with the demeanor you have had a=in some posts I have seen, I am sorry but I will not be helping on this one.

Sphynxlair is awesome! I love it and the people!! If you dont agree please dont post bad remarks!

I agree..:ThumbsUp:

Madoff

Lairian

she did accuse me of breeding, she fully said 'this one has red flags', what the heck is that?

just as a girl would usually prefer a female cat, so she can put pink clothes on it i would perfer a male but i like both.

Last edited by a moderator:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Just because this person says that there are red flags does not mean she was saying that you were breeding. She also followed up by ASKING if you wanted a male to breed. There is no need for profanity (I feel the h*** is profanity). like others have posted on here we are all a great bunch of people on here and try to help find the best pet for your situation. I am sorry you couldn't handle the questions being thrown at you. However you should know that even breeders are going to ask you tough questions and may even say no sorry you can not adopt one of my kittens. So just be prepared.

Good luck in your search!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Yes - breeders do ask alot of questions. I don't blame them. If I had these lovely cats to find a home for I would interview a lot as well and even speak to them on more than one occasion just to ensure they were the right fit. I bet I spoke to my breeder about 10 times on the phone having normal conversation about everything before I got my kitty,,,and we still talk! She is basically a part of my family now since she brought my baby into the world.

susi794

Staff member
no why does everyone think because i want a male i want it to breed
i am looking for a pet. i want a male because i'm a male. i prefer male. please stop your accusations.

Sphynx Lair is a wonderful place, filled with loving, incredibly generous and giving people. They are intelligent, helpful and kind. So far, you have made some incredibly rude, tasteless comments and accusations of your own, but have a fairly thin skin when it comes to taking what you so freely dish out to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back