Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Insane Food Hounds!!!

I have two male Sphynx kittens who are both neutered. One is 6 months and the other is 1 year old.

They are are my babies but go insane when I’m eating or anyone else is trying to to eat. I have to prepare their food in the laundry room with the door closed or they will flip the bowls before I can finish. When myself or guest are eating it’s a costent battle to keep them away from our plates. I have tried the water bottle but it’s only phases them for a few seconds and they back attacking our plates.

The younger one is much worse than the older one.

Any advice would be great.

Attachments

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
I use canned air...the type you can buy to clean a computer keyboard. I do not spray in their face etc, I just spray it in the air and all of ours hate it. Some have luck with putting coins in a can and shaking it as well. BTW cute pics of your rascals lol.

Staceyxxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Aww there so cute! I let Binky smell things n then She usually leaves me alone. When I am cooking I have taught her like a dog to stay or go up in the fridge n she watches! Don’t know if that would work with 2 thou, there soo cheeky! Xxx