Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

instagram?

gothicmist

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Forgive me if there is a thread already about this :)

I know some of you must be on here and I dont put two and two together :)

I am thisrockermind

I dont post just the cats though if that matters haha

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Gosh...you made me have to look at what my name is on IG...It is catzzzmeow We are already following each other...lol. I know many people on IG join "follow me member sites" and rack up big volumes of followers. It is sort of like cheating I guess. I prefer to do it on my own merits (my babies and my pics) I always believe it is about quality not quantity :)

Patti

deanna

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Mine is nowisnotforever I just got my little man yesterday so you will see a lot more of him.

Tiffany_Kay

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Mine is tiffany_kay2006 but I rarely post. I'm on vine with it connected to my twitter more often @mybaldkitty

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
cleosmummy. But I usually don't get onto instagram except during vacations. Speaking of, only 5 days until our 2-week Winter Break!!!! Yay!!!!!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I am resurrecting this past thread for new members to join Instagram. Be sure to tag #sphyxlair when you post pics!

Patti
Thanks @Catzzzmeow - Sphynxlair "features" a nude kitty daily, we pick a random sphynx to be "The Daily Nude." All you have to do is follow Sphynxlair and "tag" your sphynx photos #sphynxlair for a chance! Here are a few of our recent picks:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@admin, do you have to join IG or can we be lurkers?

(For us non FB , IG,tweet, Pinterest folks)

The lair is my only social media but would love to see The Sphynx lair IG kitties!
Never been to the IG site so forgive the dumb question :)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
@admin, do you have to join IG or can we be lurkers?

(For us non FB , IG,tweet, Pinterest folks)

The lair is my only social media but would love to see The Sphynx lair IG kitties!
Never been to the IG site so forgive the dumb question :)
I believe you can view our Sphynxlair Instagram account without having an Instagram account - it's here - The Daily Nude!™ (@sphynxlair) • Instagram photos and videos I also share "The Daily Nude" daily in the Sphynxlair Saloon here in the community. :)

Back