Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Instax Camera

nudieluvr

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hubs did a good job and got me a fun instax mini instant camera for Valentine's day. I love fun cameras like this. Thought I'd share my first few sphynx photos. I love this for quick journaling projects. And of course I just had to have the Hello Kitty one!
IMG_20180219_010240959.jpg
IMG_20180219_010317490.jpg
IMG_20180219_010301497.jpg
IMG_20180219_010328777.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

TheZu

Lairian
That's really neat! Love how it's Hello Kitty as well. Makes it perfect for cat photos :D

Iaskeed the hubby for more cat toys for Valentine's Day. I'd say my house is supplied and ready now, all it's missing is the hairless cat!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
What a great gift hubs gave you! The first pics you made are full of love. I have an instax myself too. I always take it with me on holidays to make pics of the locals. I always make two pics, one for them and one for me. It opened many doors for me. Once I was in a village where only eldery people lived that did wear beautiful dresses. They didn't want tourists to make pics untill they saw what my camera could do. Ladies from 80 and older were pushinh eachother aside to get on the pic and the smiles on their faces when I gave them their own pic made my day.

Have fun with your camera!

nudieluvr

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That's really neat! Love how it's Hello Kitty as well. Makes it perfect for cat photos :D

Iaskeed the hubby for more cat toys for Valentine's Day. I'd say my house is supplied and ready now, all it's missing is the hairless cat!
That's awesome. You can never have enough toys!

nudieluvr

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a great gift hubs gave you! The first pics you made are full of love. I have an instax myself too. I always take it with me on holidays to make pics of the locals. I always make two pics, one for them and one for me. It opened many doors for me. Once I was in a village where only eldery people lived that did wear beautiful dresses. They didn't want tourists to make pics untill they saw what my camera could do. Ladies from 80 and older were pushinh eachother aside to get on the pic and the smiles on their faces when I gave them their own pic made my day.

Have fun with your camera!
Thats a really neat experience.

Back