Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Interactive Pet Cameras

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I was looking at the Petcube today, and was wondering if anyone out there has one? I like the idea that it has a two way audio so you can hear your pets and they can hear you. And then you can also play with them. Would be nice while at work, or on vacation.

I do also know there is a treat one too by another company that I have seen before.

With the Petcube, you can also give your information to friends or family, so they can play with your cat too from their android or iphone. I thought it was a neat concept!

jlynrobert

Lairian
I ordered a KittyO when I went to Catcon last year and also saw it on Kickstarter, unfortunately it still hasn't arrived
I knew in advance there would be a wait but its been 9 months and I am getting impatient, the Kittyo has a camera, interative app for laser play, allows two way audio and dispenses treats which was a bonus compared to the Petcube.

I enjoy helping small businesses with great ideas but the wait is tough

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I ordered a KittyO when I went to Catcon last year and also saw it on Kickstarter, unfortunately it still hasn't arrived
I knew in advance there would be a wait but its been 9 months and I am getting impatient, the Kittyo has a camera, interative app for laser play, allows two way audio and dispenses treats which was a bonus compared to the Petcube.

I enjoy helping small businesses with great ideas but the wait is tough

Oh that's neat, yeah sounds like it has it all. 9 months is a long time to wait, I hope it arrives soon for you!
Did you have to pay upfront, or you pay once it ships? I'll check the Kittyo out! :)

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We have 3 Fujikam video cameras. Night vision and audio....love them and love looking in on the crew especially when on vacation.

Oh that must be so nice to check in on them while you are away!
I am sure I would even check in all the time while I was just at work! haha

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
@Nicolemorgan comes in handy. I just heard a weird noise in kitchen and looked on camera app and low and behold Jouët was holding an Easter gift for my niece in her mouth lol. Bad bad girl. I jumped up and ran in grabbed the stuffed animal and saved it.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I use them all of the time. I have one propped right in the front window. If the doorbell rings I can look and see who it is or move to see which cat is eating or drinking. Actually Jouët is on a bad streak...heard more noises and now looking to eat the bubble wand we bought our niece...never a dull moment here.

Back