Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Intro alert!

drghostgurl

Lairian
Hi there! I am a new member looking to add a sphinx to my family. I am a veterinarian working in North Carolina. I've never owned a sphinx personally but have always loved working with this breed and i am finally settling down enough to make the time! I have a very large, old dog who loves cats, O'Neill. My boyfriend graduates vet school and will be joining us in NC at the end of this year so I am not in any rush but I'm keeping my eyes peeled for the perfect match.

Attachments

• IMG_8592.jpeg
    IMG_8592.jpeg
    184.5 KB · Views: 6

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome. Are you looking to rescue or looking for members to message you with reputable breeders? You are smart to be looking and researching as there are many backyard breeders out there.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Be sure to check the adoption/rescue section in this group regularly. We have had quite a few posted this year and they go fast. If you need a breeder later, feel free to message me and I will share. She does have a courier service as well.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@drghostgurl , welcoming you, your boyfriend and handsome O'Neill to the lair family. all paws are family. So glad you joined us.
jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch. never hesitate to ask questions, I have all adoptees. several of us have adopted from members. I always try to help hearts align.

be sure to read the fraud tips link and what to expect from a responsible breeder link. I share this because having all adoptees I have seen several creative scammers out there in cyberworld . never hesitate to pm any ads you are looking at outside sphynxlair for an extra peek for red flags. I share the responsible breeder link for info because I never knew it was an option to adopt a retiree from a responsible breeder. I adopted a wonderful cuddly retiree . you can check tica. org for breeders and see if they check off the boxes as a responsible breeder, HCM scan , etc

hugs n head smooches to O'Neill. such a sweet pup!
I have always had rotties and aussies with my sphynx, besties

Back