Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Intro

Helsinki

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi all!

My name is Chelsea and aside from spending FAR too much time talking about and photographing my cat, my life pretty much revolves around art and tattoos.

I've been fascinated with art my entire life and wanted to tattoo since I was about 16. It took a while to get on that path, but it was worth it. I studied German in college, where I met my amazing husband of four years. We currently live in PA with our kitty Zoa and our two bunnies Frank and Anja. I'll be moving to Richmond, VA soon to pursue the next step in my career. I've been tattooing for about two years now and have a lot yet to learn.

My favorite mediums to work in (outside of tattooing) are watercolor and marker (with some colored pencil occasionally). I also do acrylic painting and am starting to take up oils.

In this forum I'll post some of my tattoos, artwork, occasionally stuff for sale, as well as info on how to get a good tattoo. Thanks for having a look! Any and all questions are welcome!

Find me on the web/social media: (Fair warning: some tattoos and paintings contain boobies. No actual nudity exists; just the artwork kind!)

www.chelseashoneck.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/chelseashoneckart
Instagram: @chelseashoneck ( http://instagram.com/chelseashoneck# )
Tumblr: www.chelseashoneck.tumblr.com

Last edited:

zoinks

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Have you ever tried painting/drawing a sphynx?

I am looking to commission some sort of art with my two sphynx in it in this sort of style.

Retro Kitty

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
If you ever do a convention or guest spot in Texas let me know. I’d love to get tattooed by you before I run out of room! I love your style.

Back