Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Introducing Bella

MrsBones

Lairian
Bella is a rescue kitty. We are her third skinpeople - her first owner was a teenage girl, who went away to college & didn't have time for her anymore. So her mom put her up for adoption. The agency gave her to friends of ours, because the considered her too "ugly" for adoption, and though that no one would want her. Our friends already had three cats, none of whom liked Bella very much. We had just moved from a house with one other cat to an apartment, and our cat was lonely with no one to play with. So we agreed to take Bella on a trial basis, and she's never left :BigSmile:
Bella is a very special kitty because she's partially haired - she's half Sphynx, half something else (we think Oriental.) Her hair starts at the base of her neck, and gets thicker down her back, and covers the top half of her tail. The underside of her body and tail are hairless, as is most of her face. She's a very pretty, sweet girl, and we're lucky to have her in our lives.
**Sorry for the quality of the photos, I broke my digital camera :(
bella01.jpg

bellasmall.jpg

sleep.jpg

bigeyes.jpg

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome and bless you for taking in your sweet baby. When I look at her I can't help but smile and anyone who can bring on a smile is fabulous!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to sphynx lair.
She is cute even with the hair.
It is nice of you to take a cat like that.

MrsBones

Lairian
I love my baby girl - I just wish we had her as a kitten. Both wrinkly AND fuzzy?! She must've been the cutest thing ever!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am sure she was a cute kitten.
My older bald sphynx has been called a rat just because she is bald and black and white.
The other sphynx has a hairy tail.
They both are called dogs also.

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
She's adorable, very cute. She's lucky that the rescue couldn't see her for who she really is. Their loss is definately your gain.

Congrats :ThumbsUp:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair Mrsbones! I thing Bella looks like a sweetie! thanks for sharing your story and pictures! Please enjoy the site!:Laugh:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh she is so cute. When animals are a bit different I think sometimes it can make them even more lovable!

wundrlust

Lairian
Thank God for wonderful people like you! Bella is in loving hands now. Thank you for your kindness and sharing her story!!!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi MrsBones glad to have you and Bella with us. Her pictures are great! So nice of you to take her and give her the home she deserves!
Tell her not to worry all of us here at sphynxlair think she is very pretty!:Wink:

Brooke

Banned
Welcome, MrsBones and Bella! I also think she's adorable. She reminds me of a sphynx that was in rescue here in FL not too long ago, named Spider - he was also half-hairy and 100% cute!

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Bless her little heart she is sooooo cute! Is her fur soft or wirey? I imagine it to be very fluffy-I want to squeeze her:Adore:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I think she's just precious! It's so great of you to give this very pretty "oddball" sphynx a loving home!

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Bella is very beautiful! That mean shelter:Angry: but I am glad she went to a loving home and a loving family:Adore: Welcome:Smile:

Back