Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Introducing Butter Jones

So hubby (who did not want a cat but is now sliding down the slippery slope to crazy cat man), has been talking about getting a kitten. He said we were going to name it Butter Jones and it would be white or pink (this is also the same man who in the beginning said he did not like the pink Sphynx).

Well I am am not going to say no to another Sphynx. I mean if hubby wants another what kind of wife would I be if I said no? I should support my husband in the things that make him happy right??? So if Sphynx #3 is what he wants....:LOL::LOL:

So in all of this (which I think started out as a joke but I ran with it), I started casually looking at kittens. Last week, I came across a breeder that is only an hour from me! Lo and behold as I am looking through the available kittens, there he was... Butter Jones! I showed hubby and he thought he was so cute! He said to contact breeder, so I did!

Both parents scanned clear and not only for HCM but mother is also scanned negative for FeLV/FIV/FCoV/Toxoplasmosis. Pedigrees available and also scanned clear. YAY! He was born on July 30. I am so excited! All pink and wrinkly naked goodness!!!!!!!!

So without further delay, making his arrival to our family at the end of November is Butter Jones...

Last edited:

laurame

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Darn it! The pictures wont load!! I wanna see him!! He sounds adorable :)

tessblack

Banned
I guess they are going to need to make a new show Cat men! He is ridiculously cute with all those wrinkles. Congrats.

What happens to these men once a sphynx comes into there lives. Tux got out the door yesterday morning at 530 and it was still dark. He ran right to JW's truck than ran underneath it. He finally became distracted by a bug and I got him. JW was so upset so he is now wanting to enclose the front door with a iron gate fence type thing.

I told him that Tux just thought he was going to The Sonic again.

OMG I keep telling hubby that everyone loves the name he gave kitten. His head is swelling. He now thinks he is Super Sphynx Namer. :LOL::LOL::LOL: He is so proud of himself!

And Tess, why does it not surprise me that Tux likes Sonic? Poor Tux scared daddy by getting out of the house! I know my Sphynx have daddy wrapped around their little paws too!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I guess they are going to need to make a new show Cat men! He is ridiculously cute with all those wrinkles. Congrats.

What happens to these men once a sphynx comes into there lives. Tux got out the door yesterday morning at 530 and it was still dark. He ran right to JW's truck than ran underneath it. He finally became distracted by a bug and I got him. JW was so upset so he is now wanting to enclose the front door with a iron gate fence type thing.

I told him that Tux just thought he was going to The Sonic again.

Silly Sphynx,,always up to something!!!

You had to mention Sonic!! argh!!! I haven't had Sonic since I lived in NC...I miss Sonic and Chick-fil-A SO MUCH!!!! lol

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
omg I just want to pick him up and bury my nose in all his wrinkles. Tell your hubby his name is perfect!

Oh... I'm with the hubby, I'd think about enclosing the porch too if it's possible. Can't be too careful with Tux!