Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Introducing— Dobby!

MakaylaDobby21

Lairian
Hello!
My family has recently gained this handsome boy, Dobby. He will be 6 months this December. He has tons of energy, such a personality, and has been such a positive addition to the family. He is my first ever Sphynx and I joined this forum because I find myself having many questions on how to provide the best care for him.
Debating making him an instagram
0ce19aa7d05ca0ef7555af69242533d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Well look at that handsome boy! So h-pay you jumped right in and started actively posting and sharing your boy. You will find this community is full of friendly members and a great mix of newbies to the breed as well as seasoned members. I love IG I don’t have an account just for our crew, but most of my pics are of our naked you can check us out we are under catzzzmeow. If you join let us know your name under IG so we can follow back.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@MakaylaDobby21 Welcome to the lair family! Happy Dobby Gotcha! he is sooo stinkin cute! jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch and be sure to share lots of pics and tales here for some of us not on IG...
we do have a thread on the lair to add Dobby's IG account if you decide :)

be sure to check out the help center for great threads on sphynx life :)
we all come together for the love of nakids and help each other. do not hesitate to ask any questions.
whether new here or a seasoned member we learn something new from each other every day.
my best advice is kitty proof for life ! they are like cat dog monkey baby all in one. they are notoriously mischief in chewing strings, even cat toys, hide in dryers too so always double check ) and watch underfoot... they are lightening fast especially when doors open and are constantly underfoot!

look forward to your journey with us :)

ps... check your contract about vaccines... some breeders void contracts if certain vaccines are given (feline leukemia ) and be sure to have your vet mark Dobby's chart "NO Ketamine " anesthesia.. it can have a rebound effect on heart. just some of the things I learned when I first joined

Back