Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Introducing... Felicity <3

MLaFrenier

Lairian
Our first family cat, "Felicity"... This has been a decision years in the making. She'll be joining our family on 9/29. We're beyond excited! Thank you for adding us to the Sphynxlair community! Looking forward to all the great support and information this group provides. :)

View media item 29027

Cinafina

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@MLaFrenier Welcome to the lair and congrats on your soon to be new family member! You can be sure we will all share your excitement for gotcha day and look forward to pics and tales of you bringing Felicity home :):joyful::cat:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@MLaFrenier ,awwwwhhh glad you were able to post the precious picture of Felicity !
So excited for your family! 7 more days! Tick tock..
I know your hearts are going pitter patter with excitement !
Feel free to jump in amd ask any questions .
The info center has great threads to prep for gotcha day too!

Look forward to gotcha day pics amd your journey with us!

Welcoming your family to the lair family :)
Jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch

Ps : Love how she curls her tail too
My Batman curls his tail in all sorts of shapes ! wags it like a dog !

MLaFrenier

Lairian
We are home and doing well. Sorry I didn't respond sooner. We took time to adjust. (major lack of sleep the first couple of nights)

Each day, Felicity opens up more and her true personality comes out. She's getting use to our big family/her new surroundings. Our Boxador enjoys having a new friend, but was scared of her at first. It was comical. After day three, they were all good. Though he hopes that Felicity will actually play with him eventually. For now, I think she's just too tiny (a whopping 2lbs). He's patient, but needs reminders to give her space instead of licking her nonstop.

We are madly in love and so happy to have a new kitten in our lives.

Each day is more exciting than the last.

Attached is a photo from Felicity's "Gotcha Day". You will have to excuse my youngest daughter's frown. It was a longer car ride than expected and at that point everyone was ready to be home and sick of pictures. HaHa!
DSC_6294.JPG

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Happy to hear Felicity is doing well and became buddies with your Boxador.

Love the family photo! What a great family Felicity has. Thanks for sharing

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
What a wonderful family pic. So glad she is transitioning so well. They wiggle into your heart and home in the blink of an eye.

Back