Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Introducing Kya

KyasMommy

Lairian
My hubby and I just brought Kya home yesterday morning (9/18/2010). She is 5 years old and was in need of a home. Her human family fell apart over the last few months and her prior owner who showed, bred and loved her asked another breeder to find Kya and her fur siblings good homes. One of the folks that we work with in Italian Greyhound Rescue adopted one of Kya's fur siblings and told us about Kya. We went to meet her and instantly fell in love. She has been doing really well over the past 24 hours. She slept with me last night (under the covers of course) and is getting used to our dogs. She is eating well and has already taken to her litter box. My hubby and I lost our Devon Rex about 6 months ago and have just now been ready to move on and add another cat to the family. When we heard about Kya we felt like the universe was trying to tell us something. Once we met her we knew it was meant to be.

Last edited by a moderator:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello KyasMommy and welcome to Sphynxlair ! What a great rescue story! Glad you found the site, please enjoy!:ThumbsUp:

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome Kya and Kyasmommy! What a great story. She's a very pretty girl. Thank you for giving her a wonderful home!

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the friendliest place I know, Kyasmommy! Kya is very pretty. Looking forward to getting to know you both.
Susi and the gang

Bella07

Banned
Welcome to Sphynx Lair, and Congratulations on adopting Kya! I recognize your pretty little girl. I am pretty sure that I know which breeder she came from. Well, she's a beauty, Enjoy!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congratulations on getting beautiful Kya. And welcome to the lair!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome...and congrats on adopting Kya! You will love having a sphynx cat in your life.

ktate88

Banned
Welcome!! Kya is beautiful :)

I am a new sphynx owner to Niles for about a month now. I am so glad I found this place!

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Kya is soooo pretty. What a great life everyone will have. So much love ahead of you.:BigSmile: