Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Introducing Mr M

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcoming Mr M to the Sphynxlair community.

He is a blue eyed seal tabby and white boy very vocal and very smoochy with the loudest purr in the universe.

He has come into my life almost a year after the passing of my girl and is part of her family so I have that connection to her.

Please welcome Mr M. ❤️

1BCD66AF-C33D-4BE6-BEF6-2ABF0D8FAEC0.jpeg

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Happy gotcha day!! Mr M is soooooo handsome. So happy you got a new naked love in your home and heart.

Please tell us more about Mr M!! How old is he? How is he settling in? What does he like?
He looks happyin his new home!

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love the fact he is from her family. And his ears are a big turn on for me. Even though his eyes are closed he is still fully alert. He is beautiful

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
He is settled in really well I feel like my girl has come home again. He is so very similar to her.

Mouse and I have been playing together and he’s really enjoying that alot and cuddles.

Miss K has been hissing but I’ve been doing lots of pheromone swapping and doing her favourite things with her as well and trying to keep her routine for her as well and she hasn’t been hissing at me as much even though I’m covered now in Mouse smells so that’s a good sign.

He’s very communicative and talks to me and tells me what he wants it’s as though we know each other and are friends.

He’s such a good company for me he really likes to be with me and comes and sits on me and his mannerisms and the way he plays is so similar to Miss L it’s so good to have him on my lap and cuddled up around me on my chest and shoulder just because he wants to be with me I feel so blessed.

This morning he climbed on my head he loves to be near me.

Looking down at his little face and white nose reminds me so much of his connection to Miss L.

Sometimes I have to catch myself from calling him Miss L and I accidentally do.

He is very talkative very chatty very vocal and purrs all the time. He loves to be around me and gets upset if he isn’t. He still has his own room but we’ve moved to a secondary room too.

Miss K has come downstairs a few times to smell at the rooms and yesterday they both looked at each other’s rooms. She visually saw him yesterday.

He has a really good appetite and brilliant poop.

I put a hotpack in his room and the iPad with some bird videos and a sleeping bag and that settled him down from crying when I had to leave the room for a little bit.

It’s very endearing he jumps onto my lap while I’m doing his litter he is fascinated by me digging

He’s so sweet when I talk to him he comes right up close to me and stretches out and touches me with his paws he likes to lie on his back in my arms and on my hands all snuggly what a cutie

He asked me to turn the tap on and he really likes the water. We have a mixer tap so I hope he doesn’t learn to turn them on because I wouldn’t want him to hurt himself.

He likes me to lie on my side so he can cuddle up to my neck like Miss L and he purrs and mashes and he sucked my hand for a little bit then he lets out this huge contented sigh like Miss L and falls asleep.

He purrs so much and is so happy that he salivates a lot and swallows to catch up because he is so happy …. She did this too…..Amazed at how many things they share… such a special little boy thank you for asking …he’s doing really well extremely happy

Doing lots of playtime now loves his springs and plays beautifully likes you to throw it then runs and plays and cries for you to get it and throw it again that was one of Miss L faves too …. He likes to stand on his back legs like a kangaroo and play with his toys with his hands and mouth and he likes you to hold the end of the wand underneath a blanket so he can pounce on it she also loves that too it’s really strange it’s like she’s here but she’s not.

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
So much fear and anxiety with this decision but caring for him has made me so much more at peace.

Attachments

• 02A01B67-1444-4A05-A550-C055FE851837.jpeg
    02A01B67-1444-4A05-A550-C055FE851837.jpeg
    255.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 454CA260-FDD5-41B4-888B-22F51B1766CE.jpeg
    454CA260-FDD5-41B4-888B-22F51B1766CE.jpeg
    175.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 9B709671-FCEA-4459-B911-BD59B3E86639.jpeg
    9B709671-FCEA-4459-B911-BD59B3E86639.jpeg
    252.7 KB · Views: 12

Yoda mom

Staff member
@pussiette oh my heart. soo happy hearts aligned. M M certainly was sent by Miss L who obviously lasso'd her spirit to him for you. you are doing great with the slow intros . I just can picture them peeking at each other. look forward to pics of them together. love , hugs n head kisses to both from Aunt tammy

Misty Lee 123

Lairian
@pussiette thank you for this most gorgeous update. I look forward to hearing more about Mr M and seeing many photos. I can see how my girl reminded you of Miss L — even Mr M’s behaviour sounds so very similar to Misty! Very happy for you. Best wishes with Miss K and Mr M getting to know each other!

Back