Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Introducing my baby Kyra!

Kyra is 11 years old I have been lucky enough to own this pretty thing since she was 3 years old. She has very little teeth due to health issues she came with and can still take a chunk out of you if she wants. She is partly blind in both eyes but can still see everything (including whats not there). She is a very healthy young girl who loves human contact.

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
@SphynxMomma973 Welcome to Sphynxlair. Glad you decided to jump in and start sharing your girl’s story with us. The community it is full of friendly newbies and experienced members. I’m sure your experience with the breed will be helpful to others.

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hello and welcome. We'd love some photos of your girl. She sounds fun!

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@SphynxMom1993 welcome to sphynxlair for you and Kyra. She's a beauty. And such a special girl. By your intro I can tell she's loved very much by you!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@SphynxMomma973 , welcoming you and Kyra to the lair family!
Love your avatar picture !
Look forward to lots of pics and tales! She sounds like an amazing girl!
Bless you for opening your heart and home to beautiful Kyra - she has much love :)
I have adult adoptees too

Jump in an enjoy this fun friendly bunch and let us know if you need any help navigating the site
Site News ~ Questions?

We can learn so much from your experience /journey ! Love reading and seeing pics of double digit year adult kitties! Woo Hoo!
Lots of head smooches sent !

Welcome! I’m so glad to hear about Kyra. It’s obvious how much you love her. Our Belle was completely deaf and blind in one eye. She was a very special girl. So glad you’re here!

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! It really pulls at my heart strings when I hear someone taking care of a kitty in need! Love hear more about it and photos, we need some photos of the little wonder!