Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Introducing myself and Rapunzel.

Stefan99

Lairian
Hello everyone,

My name is Stefan.
I'm a 19-year-old Sphynx "father" from Norway. :)
I "adopted" Rapunzel a few months ago from my mother, as she was done getting kittens from her, and I needed some company at home.
Rapunzel is a 3 years old Sphynx, mother of... enough... :D
She is a very happy cat, playful, loves going outside, and keep me company at the office or when I'm cooking!

I Googled a few questions regarding this race and found a few of them answered here, and I decided to stick around in case I need some help, or rather when I need help.:ROFLMAO:

full

Cinafina

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome Stefan and Rapunzel! :happy: She's stunning and looks quite a bit like my lovely Butchie :love: I did the same thing, browsed the forum for advice before we got him, and then joined for when I would need help! I'd love to be able to help others, but I fear I'm a newbie to all this as he's my first first feline...

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the lair Stefan and Rapunzel! You've got a beautiful princess there. There are lots of people with tons of experience here. Can't wait for you to share your adventures and pictures.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair. Glad you decided to introduce yourself and share Rapunzel with us. She is beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair for you and Rapunzel @Stefan99 . What a gorgeous looking girl Rapunzel is. I bet all her kittens were beautiful cuties like she is. And now she can enjoy her retirement with you.

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
hello and welcome! It's always nice to have another Sphynx daddy here. Rapunzel is absolutely adorable. I'm sure she produced many beautiful kittens. Does she perch on your shoulders while you cook? My crew does that, and it's kind of funny.

She looks totally right at home with you. Feel free to ask questions anytime. And if you feel so inclined, more pictures are always welcome here!

Yoda mom

Staff member
Welco,off you amd Beautiful Rapunzel to the lair family

Jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch !
Look forward to lots of pics and tales
She sounds like a real sweetie !

Happy remote,went head smooches to Rapunzel

Glad to have another Sphynx dad join us :)

Stefan99

Lairian
@Stefan99 "Perch" means to sit. Like parrots sitting on a pirate's shoulder. I find Sphynx love to sit on our shoulders, even while we are active like cooking!
Oh goodness no, she tried that once. She jumped onto me out of nowhere and I got scared, so I pushed her down before I had finished processing it. She prefers the ground or my office desk over anything else though :)

When dressed she couldn't even manage to get up on my desk (much less my shoulder), she likes to sleep on the couch or join me in the office when I listen to music :p

full

Cinafina

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Xandria :D Butchie loves to sit on my shoulders and watch me prepare food, cook, wash dishes or do some other chores! He'll climb up my trouser leg and back, sometimes taking a big running leap to do so, which means I have learnt the hard, painful way to keep his claws in check... :inpain: During summer the shoulder perching isn't possible for me though, claws + bare skin = ouch, even when they're trimmed!

Back