Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Introducing our kitten to a multi-cat home

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
We took Ochi to the vet for his wellness check this morning. Our vet said he looks good and heart sounds good etc. I have to admit I held my breath when he listened to his heart as we see even the most reputable of breeders are not immune to heart issues these days.

Our niece was so happy to join us today, but now our home becomes normal now that it is just hubby and I after we dropped our niece off at her home. We do not want a free for all for a few days....we have our new baby in a separate room but are trying to desensitize the crew letting them see and smell him..so far so good.

We took the approach to let our existing crew set the speed as our kitten is chilling and happy to be loved. 2 watching and one sniffing.

Omg these pics are wonderful!!! They seem eager to learn all about him. I bet they will take him in like their own! It’s almost like a mother hen looking over you all in those pics! Adorable ❤️

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I hope the new guy slides right into the pack for you all. Once Myska finds out her will have a play buddy I bet it won't take long.

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Look at those curious faces and Jouet saying hi to Ochi. Looks good so far.
Wonderful pic of the two curious faces!