Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Introducing...our new Cattery Name

holly_savage

Banned
So it's official, I received my CFA paperwork yesterday. Just waiting for the TICA and CCA paperwork to come! Now all I have to do is get the website up and running...I have the website address, just muddling through the designing of it all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats! That's fab news!!

Love the name, where did you get that from?

P.S. Mug-y is sorry he too has been out of contact with his beautiful wife and will be sending a gift soon to make up for his inattentiveness!

X

Bella07

Banned
Congratulations, How exciting! I actually didn't know that you were opening a cattery. Are Kokka and Hibou going to be the new parents?

holly_savage

Banned
First of all, my apologies to admin, I completely spaced on the "NO Cattery names" rule. All I can say in my defense was it was late.

To all of those who did get to read it, thanks for the congrats!

Kokka will be our first queen, Hibou, unfortunately is spayed, I would had loved to have her as a breeding female. Oh well

The name does have a nice ring to it (at least to me it does)...unless you have a lisp or a speech impediment I guess. It's a combination of mine and Greg's last names.

If anyone wants to hear the name email me.

Back