Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Introducing our new little girl!

holly_savage

Banned
As most of you already know we have a new little girl on the way. Her name is going to be Kokka. She is a cousin to Hibou, but from a different breeder. And also related to Mews2Mews' cats.
We finally decided on a name, and I had to veto "Jen-no-fur" 8 million times! LOL Greg was all gung-ho for that one. It's cute and all, but I just prefer non-people names for our pets...also we have friends and family with the name Jennifer...so I just didn't want that one. Any how, Kokka means Owl in Maltese...we decided to stick with the owl theme.

If everything goes according to plan we will be picking her up at the Buffalo airport on July 2nd...less than 2 weeks to wait! Yay!

So without further ado...here is Kokka! These pics are from the breeder...and he said that they had to take a whole lot of pics just to get these few.

Attachments

• mainpic.jpg
    mainpic.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 43
  • Picture 133.jpg
    Picture 133.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Picture 140.jpg
    Picture 140.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Picture 281.jpg
    Picture 281.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Picture 288.jpg
    Picture 288.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Picture 315.jpg
    Picture 315.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Picture 317.jpg
    Picture 317.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Picture 318.jpg
    Picture 318.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 34

holly_savage

Banned
That's what I am thinking too...it looks like she has a bit more facial white than Hibou...if you look closely at some of the pics it looks almost like a ring around her face...

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
She is just gorgeous and it looks like her eyes are accented with eyeliner. You are going to have an amazing life with her. I know you can't wait.

holly_savage

Banned
according to the breeder her eyes are a sea-foam color...I don't see it in the pics...they look almost golden to me....but maybe it's just picture coloring. I know a 'mink' is supposed to have aqua eyes but Hibou's are more of an ice-blue...can't wait to see her in person...

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

I love her Holly and was looking at his website last night.
In fact I like her better then Polar because her colors.
That black and white boy is pretty also.
Trish she is from Cleos/Polars breeder.
I would have had a Seal Mink and White with Aqua eyes if he had been show quality.
If you want I have some pics of Cleo at around the same age that I can post.Most
Most came out blurred though.
Aso that lady that posted she was looking for a vet in San Dieogo on this site had Wrinkles half sister.
Who knew.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
As most of you already know we have a new little girl on the way. Her name is going to be Kokka.

She is absolutely beautiful. Kokka will be the perfect little sister for Hibou.

I love the name!!! Very cute!! We get our new boy on the 26th!! i'm so excited!

I'm so excited for you too!

I just love baby pictures!

holly_savage

Banned
I sure hope they do when the time comes too!. It will take Hibou a while to warm up to her I think...being an only cats for the past 6 months and all!
We will just have to wait and see.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
All my cats liked Polar when they met him except Cleo and Wrinkles.
It took Cleo 4 days to like Polar but Wrinkles was terrible.
It took her about 3 weeks to like Polar.
She has Tortitude!!!!!
It is funny because she does not hiss or growl at other cats at the shows.
Your cats should get along well.

Back