Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Introduction: Sphynx Sculputres

weathervane

Lairian
Hey Everyone!

We're very pleased to be a new vendor here on Sphynx Lair!

We are a small business, and have made a polystone Sphynx cat sculpture. It is 4 inches tall, and we have had some amazing feedback on them. Most of the comments are about how lifelike it looks. We really spent the time to get it good.

Here are some comments:

"Beautiful statue and looks just like my little Sphynx. I love it!"

"This lovely cat looked gorgeous on the website, turned even better in real life. Very happy with it."

"My daughter loved this gift. Packaging was excellent and it's beautifully painted."

We hope to be apart of the community and get some feedback on future projects.

Our pricing is $19.99 with free delivery within the USA. Sphynx Lair has made it super easy to complete the transaction. The post is linked to our PAYPAL, where you can pay the $19.99, then we will arrange delivery. Easy

Here are some pictures:

81BN9rbusNL._SL1500_.jpg

811uagZFsOL._SL1500_.jpg

71bza8U8jOL._SL1500_.jpg

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh wow how clever are you your work is totally awesome !!
Are you going to be doing work in other colours I adore the one you have on display and the price is amazing , would be nice is a selection of colours were available I would love one in my babies colours xx
Hugs
Anita & Cleo xxx

Loveme

Lairian
Hey Everyone!

We're very pleased to be a new vendor here on Sphynx Lair!

We are a small business, and have made a polystone Sphynx cat sculpture. It is 4 inches tall, and we have had some amazing feedback on them. Most of the comments are about how lifelike it looks. We really spent the time to get it good.

Here are some comments:

"Beautiful statue and looks just like my little Sphynx. I love it!"

"This lovely cat looked gorgeous on the website, turned even better in real life. Very happy with it."

"My daughter loved this gift. Packaging was excellent and it's beautifully painted."

We hope to be apart of the community and get some feedback on future projects.

Our pricing is $19.99 with free delivery within the USA. Sphynx Lair has made it super easy to complete the transaction. The post is linked to our PAYPAL, where you can pay the $19.99, then we will arrange delivery. Easy

Here are some pictures:

81BN9rbusNL._SL1500_.jpg

811uagZFsOL._SL1500_.jpg

71bza8U8jOL._SL1500_.jpg

You just need three side way pictures and make this statue out just for 19.99? Only sphynx type? Wow thats heartfelt :woot:

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi there could this little sculpt be done in my kitties colours ? Pink & blue ?
Or are they cast this colour ?
Hugs
Anita & Cleo xxx❤️❤️❤️

Back