Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Introduction

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
This is not your typical shop. If you are a reader of mystery, fantasy, steampunk, sifi, etc, I am looking for readers willing to write a real review, not just an "I liked it" . The reason for this is real reviews bring customers who pay for books. I'd I give away dozens of copies, I could wind up selling thousands, and frankly, I think the stories are worth the reading.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
This is not your typical shop. If you are a reader of mystery, fantasy, steampunk, sifi, etc, I am looking for readers willing to write a real review, not just an "I liked it" . The reason for this is real reviews bring customers who pay for books. I'd I give away dozens of copies, I could wind up selling thousands, and frankly, I think the stories are worth the reading.
Sound great, do you have additional information? A link or an example novel to share here in the community? An explanation how one would review a novel?

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Something does need to be made clear. These are not hardback or paperback books. These are ebooks, made to be read on the various reading devices in common use today, tablet computers, iPads, Kindles, Nooks and smart phones.

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Hubby completed the first book and is moving on to the second one! Good luck Bob. Let us know when they start flying off the "shelf."

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I totally missed this post! And that is so my genre. I'd love to give it a read and post a real review. Can you send details where I can buy? Thanks! @Cleopatra Beers

Last edited by a moderator:

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Oh now I see the main thread. Ahhhhh! I need to open my eyes...