Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

"introductions" forum?

Wyndarith

Lairian
Hi, I'm fairly new to this site, and I wanted to introduce myself but apparently there's no seperate board for introductions..

So I just went on and posted somewhere but I can imagine people going "huh, who's that!?" so.. might I suggest an introduction forum?

Sorry if this was inappropriate for a newbie..

Xx Wyndi

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Wyndarith,
Welcome to Sphynxlair! I hope your enjoying the site.
Your right, I had "my sphynx tail" which I intended for this, but the description should be clearer! I will fix. Thanks for the suggestion!
p.s. you don't have to worry about that "newbie" stuff here, we at sphynxlair
encourage you to say whats on your mind! and im sure our members will
agree!:tinysmile_twink_t:
Welcome and enjoy your stay!
Admin

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome to "our little click". Everyone here is very friendly, I'm sure you will ove it here!:tinysmile_shy_t:

Moonstone

Lairian
Hi ! and Welcome on this very frindly forum.
I discovered it recently and have a great pleasure here to discuss with all members.

Wyndarith

Lairian
Oh, thanks ^^ I'll go post in the Sphynx Tails forum then ;)

And thanks for the welcomes! :3

Me and Jeckyll (my imaginary Sphynx, until I can afford a real one ;))

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hey Wyndarith, I'm what they call a "senior member" and I still am not sure if I'm posting to the right forums sometimes. There are a bunch of great people on this board. Plus the board is still growing so if you post something that doesn't belong I forgive you. I'm guilty of it myself so don't fret it. and last but not least Welcome@

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome and don't worry if post something in A spot you are not sure of, I do it all the time:tinysmile_aha_t: and I am married to Admin, he comes home from work and reads the days posts, always has A good laugh then comes to one of mine and sometimes just shakes his head.

pussymama1

Lairian
Hi im new here im owned by my wonderful Sphynx Rocco hes a solid black .When he came to us as a baby he only had a small amount of peach fuzz but now he has a lot.We dont care he the best.We also have three other cats a chocolate tabby Siamese and two Orientals one black and the other red tabby.Im in the looking for my new Sphynx now.Regards pussymama1.

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome Wyndi and Pussymomma! We are so glad you are here! You will love it I gaurantee. No worries Wyndi...no mistakes here, just learning experiences.:Wink:

susi794

Staff member
Hi P-mama. I'm sorry--I just have a hard time calling anybody "pussy" anything. I know it's stupid, but I just can barely bring myself to use the word...forgive me for being so silly, but I will call you P-mama if that's ok. Anyway, welcome to the Lair! It's one of the kindest places I know.

l.a snuggs

Lairian
Hello!

Hello everyone my name is Thelma. I found this site while searching around for some Sphynx sweaters I am very excited to say that I am adopting two wonderful Sphynx that hopefully will be cuddling under my blankets in a week.

This site is wonderful!

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Susi- have you ever seen a movie called Serial Mom? It's from the early '90s and the lead is Kathleen Turner who is a serial killer mom...she terrorizes a neighbor over the phone by calling & saying things like "Is this 123 PUSSYwillow lane?". Your comment below reminded me of that silly movie!

Hi P-mama. I'm sorry--I just have a hard time calling anybody "pussy" anything. I know it's stupid, but I just can barely bring myself to use the word...forgive me for being so silly, but I will call you P-mama if that's ok. Anyway, welcome to the Lair! It's one of the kindest places I know.

Brooke

Banned
Susi- have you ever seen a movie called Serial Mom? It's from the early '90s and the lead is Kathleen Turner who is a serial killer mom...she terrorizes a neighbor over the phone by calling & saying things like "Is this 123 PUSSYwillow lane?". Your comment below reminded me of that silly movie!

:LOL::LOL::LOL: I love that movie!! The scene where she's at the neighbor's house and asks her, "...are those PUSSY willows?" aaaahahaha!!! LOL!

susi794

Staff member

:LOL::LOL:I DO remember that movie!:LOL::LOL: What a hoot it was--very silly. Thanks for the trip down "memory lane".

Welcome to all the newbies--this is one of the kindest places I know. You will find the people here are extremely knowledgeable and willing to help in any way they can. It's a good place to come to for help, encouragement, a good laugh, great pics, good friends...you name it, we've got it!

Back