Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Invitation to a wedding!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Thought you saw and heard everything crazy cat ladies can do?;-)

As you may know Min (@Xandria ) and Toa are engaged and will get married on september 21!

Of course all sphynxlair members are invited. Nakeds, moms, dads, furry friends, please join in the fun.

Want to know more about the wedding?

Xandria & Natasja

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Thank you all for joining in the fun! The wedding will be at 10.00 am Vancouver time and 7.00 pm Dutch time.
If you want to watch the wedding live and live in another part of the world, I gladly look up for you at what time the wedding will be at your place.
Of course we make sure to make lots of pics and made sure you van watch the wedding at a later time also.

CathyO

Lairian
Omg, this sounds so fun! Who’s their ring bearer and where is their honeymoon? Lol I want to attend but also don’t have fb.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
RED ALERT!
Min's wedding dress will not be ready on time. Min is in tears. Toa tried to calm her down and told her he rather sees her naked anyway. But he understands the wedding is all her moment and she wants to shine in a beautiful dress @Xandria

Sooooooo....we have a new date for the wedding: sunday september 29th.

We truly hope you all will come.

Toa's now on his way to have a serious talk with a tailor about a wedding dress!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Rhaevin yeah! Happy to hear you'll come to the wedding. Min and Toa love kittens so no worries when Malaika decides to sing a song or chat during the ceremony.
Min and Toa have everything they need. Any wedding gifts will be donated to sphynxlair. Cause it's thanks to them Min and Toa came in touch!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hi everyone! Pardon my absence lately.

No worries for those who do not have a facebook account. You do not need one to watch the broadcast or view the video. And yes, we'll post the final videos hither and yon.

As for a ring and honeymoon! Oh my. Not sure if Min could wear a ring on her tail... she swishes it pretty forcefully when she's really happy and excited; I fear for her, the ring would be a projectile! But it would be nice to have an exchange.

The best honeymoon would be for Min to visit Toa!!!

And yes, please, no registry except if desired, we encourage you to donate to the SphynxLair as that's where we and our babies met!!!

Hugs and happiness to all.