Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

is my cat a parrot?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi every one,i think my sphynx leonidas might have a mix of parrot in him.He likes to sit on our shoulder while we eat dinner or chat at the table,any one else have a sphynx parrot mix? lol
picture.php

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have a parrot sphynx. Sometimes it can get annoying especially while eating. See what I mean?

Last edited by a moderator:

AngelSphynx

Lairian
hi every one,i think my sphynx leonidas might have a mix of parrot in him.He likes to sit on our shoulder while we eat dinner or chat at the table,any one else have a sphynx parrot mix? lol

Forget parrot... I have a bunch of monkeys! lol! ;)

AngelSphynx

Lairian
Part Monkey part Parrot what A great pet!

Haha I'll say! You know there is that famous quote about the Sphynx, that "They are part monkey, part dog, part child and part cat," I don't know, I think we should add to that- "part parrot and part piggy too!" All my Sphynx's talk and like to hang on my shoulders, but one of them even squeals like a little piggy... it's too funny. And whenever she warms up she turns pink. LOL

NakedbyNature

Lairian
What you only have one sphynx parrot I have 4 lol :) and my shoulders and back can attest to the fact with all the scratch marks :) But they are great and I wouldnt change a THING !!!:tinysmile_shy_t:

Virginia
Ontario Canada

admin

Administrator
Staff member
For some reason Leo is very gentle when getting up and hangin on my shoulder, no scratches!:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm wondering if you can take him for walks like that. I'd love to bring ButterBall with me on a walk one day. He looks happy and content, but for how long?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't tried outside "shoulder walking" yet, but he will stay on my shoulder inside! I' ll let you know if I try it!:tinysmile_classes_t

Back