Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Is this pee or vomit [emoji31]

Peeweekiwi

Lairian
My kiwi girl was spayed about 4 days ago and this morning I find this mess. She’s never had an accident and she’s 7 months old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peeweekiwi

Lairian
My kiwi girl was spayed about 4 days ago and this morning I find this mess. She’s never had an accident and she’s 7 months old.

d7a12999dbc3878bbcfe3362afe5473e.jpg

pussiette

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
If she had that operation a few days ago and has got problems like that right now I’d be rushing her to the vet. It looks like urine the frothy white stuff could be a vomit as well. If I’m ever in doubt I smell it.

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Frothy usually means vomit. When you cleaned it up did you smell it? Urine has a very strong odor that usually is distinctive. How has she been acting and is she on any pain meds or antibiotics? That can often upset tummies. @Peeweekiwi

Last edited:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Peeweekiwi , looks like vomit to me . like she started throwing up water first, then food, then water again.?
did she drink alot of water , eat before ,close to time you saw it? can you email pic to vet? with any changes I always update vet.

is she on any antibiotics or pain meds after spay? hand pilling or giving liquid meds? mine has thrown up after meds giving after surgery.

did she get into anything should not have? plants etc?

how is her incision healing? hugs n positive vibes to adorable baby Kiwi. keep us updated, all paws are family.