Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Isis needs clothing - where do I find it?

mom2Isis

Lairian
Where do y'all get your clothing for your babies? I had a sweater made for Isis, but it is a little big and when she wears it, she acts like she is paralyzed and will not walk with it on. She is a dork! But she is happy because she is toasty. I hate that she is now hiding all day under covers because she is cold! I was thinking of getting a lighter weight cotton shirt for her. Maybe she would take to that better. I have seen some cute pics on here so I was hoping you could point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

tessblack

Banned
Walmart has cute sweater that fit pretty well around the neck as well ass Ross sometimes has cute cheap things. Target seasonally, and the pet stores. I find if the clothing does not fit well they don't move as much but the longer they wear it the more comfortable they become.

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I pickup things as I see them and after time you find out what fits your cats the best and what they will take too. I find tank top like items seem to work best. I look for 100% cotton so I can throw them in with my wash.
At Hobby Lobby they have blank pet tank tops in the t-shirt crafting section and I have screenprinted some designs on some for the cats or you you could just leave them blank. The size small fits all my nakeds well.

And don't forget to look at our members that have wares to sell!

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I get a lot of Abby's clothes from target...they are like $2.50 or even a $1.00. And they fit Abby like a glove. :ThumbsUp:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jennifer

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Old Navy sometimes has pet clothes.

Last edited:

Gizzymom

Banned
No advertising of sites, guys... You may want to take those names off those last 2 posts...:Wink: