Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Isn't it Amazing??!!

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ok So here is the story.. Every time one of us cry or get upset Mickey starts meowing and comes running and sits on our lap purring-Super sweet!.....It's amazing how smart he is! He immediately calms me down and puts a smile on my face!..:BigSmile:

This week has been hard for us,A couple of weeks ago my daughter was in the ICU for an asthma attack. She needs to take these nasty steroids so she starts crying,And there comes Mickey purring.. Its amazing! I will have to take a video!

Do you have a story like that of your sweeties?...

Attachments

• kingm.jpg
    kingm.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 21

Inferno12

Banned
My first Sphynx used to be like that. When my ex and I would fight I used to sit in the living room and cry and Walter would come and lick the tears from my face.

God I miss that guy :Cry::Cry:

They are truly amazing animals and I love the picture you posted. Just a "tough" look for such a softy :Wink:

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I am sorry about your sweetie Inferno12..

:LOL:lol! That's what we always say he looks all tough and he is the sweetest little thing! lol!
Animals are truly amazing!

Mine are like that too. Yes, they truly are amazing. And Micky is just adorable! I love his rough and tumble look! I am so partial to those big sturdy boy cats!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You know Butterball isn't usually very affectionate unless I'm sleeping and he wants a playmate but when I get upset and start feeling down, he comforts me with licks on the head.

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
oh gosh, so sorry to hear about your daughter. i hope she gets better soon. give her sphynx love from all of us!
all my kitties show affection but my Bea goes NUTS when i raise my voice or cry. Sometimes we do it just because it's so cute when she gets crazy. :) She starts meowing REALLY loud and runs over to me and starts rubbing her head all over me! She's front declawed from her first owners and there have been times where i would be standing up straight and she will.. get this: CLIMB ALL THE WAY UP TO MY SHOUDLERS!!!! with NO front claws!

Oh gosh i love these babies!!

(sorry inferno to hear about your baby)

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I hope your daughter is feeling much better. We called our Sphynx boys "nurse" kitties because they always kept a vigil whenever anyone was sick or feeling down. They are a compassionate breed.

Back