Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

ISO cat in the Boston Area. What are the Local Breeders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MackinnonGidds

Lairian
Hi all!

I'm new to the community, but I have been in love with Sphynx kitties my whole life. It's all I want in the world. I'm willing to travel. Any guidance? What are the local breeders, or does anyone have leads on perhaps a rescue program in my area?

THANKS!

I've had cats my whole life growing up, and I'm finally in an apartment that allows pets and I'm looking to start my (not so)furry family!

Joanne

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Bella is 7 years old. At the time I was looking for a sphynx I couldn’t find any breeders in MA, so I got her from a breeder out of state. Not aware of any currently, but hopefully someone will chime in. Good luck with your search.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@MackinnonGidds , welcome! Enjoy the forums and post along with us while the sphynxs stars align

Here is a good link
What to expect from a responsible sphynx breeder

And be sure to check the adoption section here often
They go fast !
Stay positive ! I adopted two womderful brother sphynx from a member

Also, in my search I learned that breeders do retire their queens and studs often at a fraction of the original import fee all papered vetted and HCM scanned by reputable breeders
Many are experienced in shipping

(watch for scams red flags in the how to detect fraud thread )

How to Detect fraud sphynx cat adoption ads

I interviewed reputable breeders and got on a wait list knowing which Kitty would be in my heart and Home

Keep us updated often!

Lulu

Lairian
There are two local breeders out of NH that aren't too far away from Boston. Heard wonderful things about both breeders.

Status
Not open for further replies.