Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

ISO “new” Nudie - WA

Lucifurless

Lairian
Hello! I've recently lost my baby boy to HCM and while we're all absolutely devastated, my baby girl is showing signs of being especially lonely (picture below)... we're on the hunt to find a new naked family member for her and it's a doggy-dog world out here.

It's all about who you know- we're not looking for a breeder but potentially a retired queen/stud or any other sort of re-homing situation. Willing to consider special needs. We know there will be adoption fees associated.

Located in greater Seattle / PNW area and willing to travel as far as needed (assuming kitty is cleared by vet to do so by plane if needed).

About us: Married adult couple, no children, 1 nudie. Very familiar with breed, we have a great cardiologist and vet, our house is equipped with a cat wheel, extra strong cat trees and lots of other fancy enrichments. l've worked in animal assisted therapy as well as (previous) certified service dog trainer and am very comfortable and confident at proper introductions, animal behaviour and general well being (that's a long way to put we're crazy cat/ animal people and our cats rule the house ha).

Happy to provide any additional info but new to this app... thank you for reading!

Attachments

• IMG_6024.jpeg
    IMG_6024.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 7

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Lucifurless ,welcome to the lair family. (((squeeze hugs))))) ,I am so so sorry your baby boy got his angel wings after a life of love and care beyond measure. I share in the hurt. Remember the love, soo much love. don't hesitate to share a photo of your beloved baby boy,name if you would like to.
awh,,, extra head kisses to your baby girl. , so sorry she lost her bestie.. all paws are family.. what is her name?

I truly believe they send us the one to love like they knew in this world.
I adopted in my girl's honor. ( angel wingss HCM / thrombosis embolism) . several of us have adopted from members. stay active with us and check often, I always try to help hearts align. I have all adoptees. *sharing, the maximum rehoming fee on sphynxlair is $250, some list less amount or even no rehoming fee.

I actually adopted a 2 yr old retiree from a reputable breeder. she came spayed, HCM scanned etc. she just turned 13 1/2 yrs old. I became friends with her first mum. she has a huge circle of sphynx friends, I will pm her for any leads for retirees in your area. ( I used to live in Seattle., whereabouts are you? ). tagging @momdeeze if any available retirees?

I know there is a member in WA who got a kitten I will tag to see if perhaps any retirees on a wait list.

you are right when you say it's a doggy dog world out there. soo many creative scammers. we can PM you reputable breeders you can contact to ask about upcoming retirees.

please be sure to read the fraud tips thread. it was extremely helpful from several near scams out in "cyberworld" outside of sphynxlair.
do not hesitate to PM any ads you are looking at for an extra peek for red flags.

I am including the responsible breeder link too for info. you can check TICA. org for breeders and see if they check off the boxes as a repsonsible breeder to contact about retirees.

all paws crossed the sphynx stars align. we are here for you. Your hearts and home sound wonderful! oh, we have a "stargate" club here too lol.. my Tobylove loves his exercise wheel, especially at 2 am! bless your hearts for all you have done for people and animals in your careers and training.

hugs n head smooches

ps: I always try to help hearts align. one thing I do is use the top right search box and type in states, and surrounding states, it will often give results of rehoming posts
another seattle area member recently adopted 2 that were in a shelter. you can leave your name/number with local shelters , let them know you have sphynx experience if one comes through.

*** please check your dm conversation I sent you.

Last edited:

danarenee

Lairian
Hello! I've recently lost my baby boy to HCM and while we're all absolutely devastated, my baby girl is showing signs of being especially lonely (picture below)... we're on the hunt to find a new naked family member for her and it's a doggy-dog world out here.

It's all about who you know- we're not looking for a breeder but potentially a retired queen/stud or any other sort of re-homing situation. Willing to consider special needs. We know there will be adoption fees associated.

Located in greater Seattle / PNW area and willing to travel as far as needed (assuming kitty is cleared by vet to do so by plane if needed).

About us: Married adult couple, no children, 1 nudie. Very familiar with breed, we have a great cardiologist and vet, our house is equipped with a cat wheel, extra strong cat trees and lots of other fancy enrichments. l've worked in animal assisted therapy as well as (previous) certified service dog trainer and am very comfortable and confident at proper introductions, animal behaviour and general well being (that's a long way to put we're crazy cat/ animal people and our cats rule the house ha).

Happy to provide any additional info but new to this app... thank you for reading!
I would love to have her I live in Long Beach Mississippi I'm home all day so she would have company I have a great day who has got the sweetest Soul ever and loves cats I think I'd be a perfect home for her please call me at 228-563-3350 if you have any questions

Lucifurless

Lairian
@Lucifurless ,welcome to the lair family. (((squeeze hugs))))) ,I am so so sorry your baby boy got his angel wings after a life of love and care beyond measure. I share in the hurt. Remember the love, soo much love. don't hesitate to share a photo of your beloved baby boy,name if you would like to.
awh,,, extra head kisses to your baby girl. , so sorry she lost her bestie.. all paws are family.. what is her name?

I truly believe they send us the one to love like they knew in this world.
I adopted in my girl's honor. ( angel wingss HCM / thrombosis embolism) . several of us have adopted from members. stay active with us and check often, I always try to help hearts align. I have all adoptees. *sharing, the maximum rehoming fee on sphynxlair is $250, some list less amount or even no rehoming fee.

I actually adopted a 2 yr old retiree from a reputable breeder. she came spayed, HCM scanned etc. she just turned 13 1/2 yrs old. I became friends with her first mum. she has a huge circle of sphynx friends, I will pm her for any leads for retirees in your area. ( I used to live in Seattle., whereabouts are you? ). tagging @momdeeze if any available retirees?

I know there is a member in WA who got a kitten I will tag to see if perhaps any retirees on a wait list.

you are right when you say it's a doggy dog world out there. soo many creative scammers. we can PM you reputable breeders you can contact to ask about upcoming retirees.

please be sure to read the fraud tips thread. it was extremely helpful from several near scams out in "cyberworld" outside of sphynxlair.
do not hesitate to PM any ads you are looking at for an extra peek for red flags.

I am including the responsible breeder link too for info. you can check TICA. org for breeders and see if they check off the boxes as a repsonsible breeder to contact about retirees.

all paws crossed the sphynx stars align. we are here for you. Your hearts and home sound wonderful! oh, we have a "stargate" club here too lol.. my Tobylove loves his exercise wheel, especially at 2 am! bless your hearts for all you have done for people and animals in your careers and training.

hugs n head smooches

ps: I always try to help hearts align. one thing I do is use the top right search box and type in states, and surrounding states, it will often give results of rehoming posts
another seattle area member recently adopted 2 that were in a shelter. you can leave your name/number with local shelters , let them know you have sphynx experience if one comes through.

*** please check your dm conversation I sent you.
You’re SO sweet- thank you!! I’ll reply more in the PM. Really appreciate you!!!

Lucifurless

Lairian
I would love to have her I live in Long Beach Mississippi I'm home all day so she would have company I have a great day who has got the sweetest Soul ever and loves cats I think I'd be a perfect home for her please call me at 228-563-3350 if you have any questionsI’m sorry
I would love to have her I live in Long Beach Mississippi I'm home all day so she would have company I have a great day who has got the sweetest Soul ever and loves cats I think I'd be a perfect home for her please call me at 228-563-3350 if you have any questions
I’m sorry- I think there’s been a miscommunication, I’m looking to adopt not rehome… thank you anyways!

Back