Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

ISO Older breeder (retired breeders)

skoomadogg

Lairian
Hello!
I've been looking around for a sphynx for a little, I'm trying my luck with being a retirement home for a retired breeding sphynx. I most definitely wouldn't breed them and they would only be a pet, I have 4 dogs that really love cats and are great snuggle buddies if that's a concern. :)

Frosty sphynx

Lairian
I am not sure where you are located but I would try searching through the popular/ reputable breeders near you. Try and email them and ask about a retired cat. Many end up having at least one or some that are about to retire.

Another way is to call around the Spca's in your area or just the shelters in your area, sometimes they may get one so ask them if they would write down your number and call you if they get one in.

skoomadogg

Lairian
I am not sure where you are located but I would try searching through the popular/ reputable breeders near you. Try and email them and ask about a retired cat. Many end up having at least one or some that are about to retire.

Another way is to call around the Spca's in your area or just the shelters in your area, sometimes they may get one so ask them if they would write down your number and call you if they get one in.
Thank you!

Frosty sphynx

Lairian
Hello!
I've been looking around for a sphynx for a little, I'm trying my luck with being a retirement home for a retired breeding sphynx. I most definitely wouldn't breed them and they would only be a pet, I have 4 dogs that really love cats and are great snuggle buddies if that's a concern. :)
I almost forgot, if you are in or close to Tennesse, there is a group of sphynx that are being separated and rehomed. A few are on the older side. Go to the top of this page where it says adoption and rescue and it should be one of the first ones to pop up. The profile pic is of a girl

skoomadogg

Lairian
I almost forgot, if you are in or close to Tennesse, there is a group of sphynx that are being separated and rehomed. A few are on the older side. Go to the top of this page where it says adoption and rescue and it should be one of the first ones to pop up. The profile pic is of a girl
Ah, yeah. I've been lurking around that tread lol :)

RNHill1219

Lairian
SC has two retired females ready to go now. She is TICS registered. Neither were bred. I don’t think they ever got pregnant. But are around 2!

Last edited by a moderator:

JCWaellner

Lairian
That is a bogus thread

@admin. FYI

Last edited by a moderator: