Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

It finally happened!

Msluckylu

Lairian
After being heartbroken after a fraud ad. I can finally say I’m a sphynx mom! So happy to introduce you to my blue Tortie girl, Lady Arya Stark! (Yes, from game of thrones.) I picked her up yesterday and she is a very spunky, vocal, and loving baby! She’s 12 weeks old and does not like to be left alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
congratulations...your life has officially changed forever! She is precious. Just an FYI cattery/breeder names cannot be posted in public areas so I removed it. I just didn’t want you to think you were going nuts lol. Enjoy your sweet baby...they grow so fast.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Happy gotcha day. Congratulations with Lady Arya Stark. What a stunning beauty she is. And so cute

Msluckylu

Lairian
congratulations...your life has officially changed forever! She is precious. Just an FYI cattery/breeder names cannot be posted in public areas so I removed it. I just didn’t want you to think you were going nuts lol. Enjoy your sweet baby...they grow so fast.
Oops thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinafina

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Woohoo congratulations!!! Happy Arya Gotcha Day {} She's just as cute and precious as can be!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Msluckylu omg precious! so excited for your family! she is one cool sphynx! so neat to see kids grow up with sphynx love :)
look forward to your journey with us with lots of pics and tales!

Lynn W

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl!! Love the pictures. {=