Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

It is a bit late now !

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
hi there it’s a little bit late now for this year
But I see so many of the members babies here on Sphynxlair and the photographs are as good as any professional photographer !!
It would be great if we had our own calendar so we could send to family etc or even Xmas cards

We could use admin picture of the month for the 12 months ...
we could pay in advance a non refundable deposit , to order them , only the said amount would be printed . And the surplus could go to our forum and the charity I can’t think what it’s called ( got me lupus fog brain on )

I know it would be hard work for whoever took it on but I know I would purchase at least 2
We get adverts on tv here this time of year by vista prints and a calendar with promotion code is £7:99 they are really nice and I would have thought they be worth at least £10-12 each
Just a thought. Maybe next year be nice for the chosen picture of the month to be featured on the calendar with the forum logo the sphynx
Hugs
Anita & Cleo xxx

Maddie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Shipping would be nuts and all the permissions.
They are super easy to make: my mom does calendars every year for Christmas of family photos. But in low quantities they run 12-30$+ a calendar plus exachge and shipping.
I believe on some sites you can share creations so a calendar could be made and each person uploads in to their account and buys it. But then it can't be run as a fundraiser.

Loveme

Lairian
Shipping would be nuts and all the permissions.
They are super easy to make: my mom does calendars every year for Christmas of family photos. But in low quantities they run 12-30$+ a calendar plus exachge and shipping.
I believe on some sites you can share creations so a calendar could be made and each person uploads in to their account and buys it. But then it can't be run as a fundraiser.
Try Shutterfly???

Maddie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Loveme that is usually what my mom uses :) but exchange from USD to CAD is killer atm sadly. I just bought some makeup and the exchange added 50$ to my 100$ order. It's ridiculous

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi everyone , I wasn’t suggesting for me to do this , would be too difficult for me to tackle !
Our local cricket club does it for charity and they always make a nice amount to donate to charity ❤️
Was worth a thought I did one last year of my grandchildren for my children
❤️❤️❤️
Hugs
Anita & Cleo xxx

Back