Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

It is June right?

holly_savage

Banned
I'm with ya!! It's been 50 and raining for the past month:Dizzy:.. SUMMER PLEASE:ThumbsUp:

I agree...I have had to wear pants a few days this week! :Angry::Angry:
oh and BTW Shannon...I love the pic of Blueberry`s paws...great photo...you should send that one in for the book and of course post a full size one for us to share

Treasurecat

Banned
I will GLADLY trade with any of you, LOL. +90* with 75% humidity :( The weather channel says "feels like 100*". yay. I can't wait for fall (yes, I know its a long way away) I just hate sweating from just walking to the car, lol. :Sweat: Of course the cats like it, even tho they're still under their blankies at night (a bone-chilling 71*)

Bella07

Banned
Oh geez, Snowing? Yikes! 77* here and it's been raining for the whole month. Rain rain go away! Come again another day....

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh geez, Snowing? Yikes! 77* here and it's been raining for the whole month. Rain rain go away! Come again another day....

I'm with Bella....I wish that Summer would get here! It's 75 but been raining and raining and raining and humid as heck! The kits are getting NO stroller time due to the rain and they're getting cranky :Dizzy: And, as we all know, if the cats ain't happy, mama ain't happy :LOL::LOL:

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Then please tell me why its 40 degrees and snowing?

Thanks

Where are you, I'm moving there. :LOL:

Its high 90's. My computer says 99*. I hate it, its just going to get hotter and hotter.:Sweat: :Cry:

At some point we are going to move further north. I keep saying Alaska is looking really good.Thats the one thing I hate about moving to the States, the heat kills me. I miss when 80* used to be classed as a heatwave.:Sweat:

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I will GLADLY trade with any of you, LOL. +90* with 75% humidity :( The weather channel says "feels like 100*". yay. I can't wait for fall (yes, I know its a long way away) I just hate sweating from just walking to the car, lol. :Sweat: Of course the cats like it, even tho they're still under their blankies at night (a bone-chilling 71*)

Yep, that's us too!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I'm originally from the Carolina's...man I miss 90 degree weather! Its only been in the70's here...i love the hot weather,,I'm half Indian so I get nice and dark in the spring/summer..LOVE IT! Bring it on or send it here!!!

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian

my yard thermometer only gets to about 78 at night. I have to move it because the summer sun shines right on the remote sensor so it says 115º lol

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Although some years we have had snow mounds on the ground that haven't melted yet on Memorial Weekend, snow in June would bite. We've been in the 60s/70s lately but hope to hit 80 by the end of the week.

We have been going through hot and humid to chilly and rainy. Weather can't make up it's mind. I do hate the humidity though! I don't mind heat so much but rather a dry heat. I am not one for the cold and what do I do, move to Toronto!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
It snowed here once on July 13. I remember because that was my wedding day.

We had a significant blizzard on our wedding day too but it was March 13th so it was a gamble when we set the date. We posed for pictures the next day in our wedding attire and LL Bean boots.

Back