Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

It's a blizard in CT!

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Take a look.......

2b2bc533.jpg

7fd84074.jpg

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Nice! It has been snowing all day but has not mounted to anything. We had our big one last week and now I am ready for Spring!!!!

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It won't stop snowing in Indiana either. There are 3-4 foot drifts here also. I hate it!!

I come from dreary '80degrees is a heatwave' England though and the summers in Texas are awful (106 degrees:Dizzy:) So I love Winter and the cold, the snow is a bonus.

Not good for old people, or drivers etc though.

Elisabet

Lairian
I am so sick and tired of snow. Normal winter in Denmark contains a little frost and a little snow. But mostly we have cloudy weather and rain.
But now we have had frost and snow since christmas...
Global warming my a..:Angry:

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Where are you in CT? I'm actually driving up there right now from GA. We stopped for the night in Christiansburg, VA. It's snowing here too. I'm hoping we can make it there tomorrow!! Kreacher is not liking the colder weather!!:ThumbsDown:...and niether am I!

silly4lilly

Lairian
pretty pics! how much snow did you get? we only got about an inch today but it did not stick to the roads. i like winter but i am soo ready for the warm weather!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I'm in Ohio and we are drowning in Snow. I'm so ready for Summer. I'm originally from NC and this snow is kicking my a$$. I like to sit in the sun and soak it up!!!!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We have sunshine in my part of England today!!!! That's a first for about two weeks!!!

I t keeps trying to snow but then the good ol' english rain prevails and it turns into another wet dreay day. My dad lives in Texas so hopefully off to visit him in the summer and soak up that much needed warmth!

X

wundrlust

Lairian
Not at all bad in Chicago! A scientist predicted about 35 years ago that the south would be getting more wintery conditions now. He was right! Maybe Chicago will become more like Florida? I'm tired of winter. The roads are so full of potholes, salt everywhere and dirty. YUCK!

doriansmomma

Lairian
I live in Wallingford!!! Were r u???

Bristol! (Next to Southington, Farmington, Unionville, Plainville) You are about 25-30 minutes from us!

And yes, we should have a play date someday! Dorian has never seen another cat! (Well his sisters when he was a baby!)

I think he thinks he is a dog since that is all he knows!

Back