Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

It's been a long few weeks.

Tiffany_Kay

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
With more than 4 thousand new post I have a lot to read. Anyway family is all gone and my house is turned upside down. I also got a job (finally)
Also got a message from a fellow sphynx owner and if things don't work out at her house I may end up taking in her sphynx but as of now she's trying to keep him. It's snowed a few times up here and Izzy isn't fond of it, but she was in love with my future mother-in-law and sister-in-law and they loved her! They are cat people so they never fussed her when she tried to get into their glasses if water. She even slept with them instead of Myron and I'm looking forward to finally getting my bed back tonight.

Ickushouse

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
With more than 4 thousand new post I have a lot to read. Anyway family is all gone and my house is turned upside down. I also got a job (finally)
Also got a message from a fellow sphynx owner and if things don't work out at her house I may end up taking in her sphynx but as of now she's trying to keep him. It's snowed a few times up here and Izzy isn't fond of it, but she was in love with my future mother-in-law and sister-in-law and they loved her! They are cat people so they never fussed her when she tried to get into their glasses if water. She even slept with them instead of Myron and I'm looking forward to finally getting my bed back tonight.
I guess you had long-staying guests??? Always nice to have it calm again.
BTW I'm here almost everyday, and I still have 4k+ unread posts!! So............. good luck catching up :)

zoinks

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Good to hear things have settled down, and congratulations on the job! I remember reading that it was stressing you out not having one.

A potential buddy for Izzy sounds exciting! Keep us posted :)

Embracing-Joyx4

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats on the job, and getting your home back after guest. Hope your okay after your accident. As far as post goes I just can't keep up I have other things to do like play with these kitties of mine! LOL

cleozmama

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Glad to see you back! Hope you enjoyed your company and vice versa. Congrats on your job! I hope there were no injuries in your car wreck!

Back