Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Its been a long time

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi Everyone,

I haven't been on in a while; things have been busy & are getting busier with the reception coming in 80 some days. Just wanted to say hi & hope everyone is well! :ThumbsUp:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thanks! Although I thought I had everything covered all the little things that seemed unimportant at the time are now important to get done! LOL!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Good luck with your plans!!

I'm a bridesmaid (for the 8th time :Dizzy:) in Sepetmber and that alone is taking some organising soI have know idea how as a bride you'd have time to sort everything out! :Dizzy::Dizzy::Dizzy:

X

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks! Although I thought I had everything covered all the little things that seemed unimportant at the time are now important to get done! LOL!

Just keep in mind it is your day don't stress over the small stuff and when everyone else thinks this is for the 2 of you.
Oh and you know we are going to be waiting for pictures?:Laugh:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Just keep in mind it is your day don't stress over the small stuff and when everyone else thinks this is for the 2 of you.
Oh and you know we are going to be waiting for pictures?:Laugh:

Oh for sure; I already had some drama... ugh.... i hate drama. But kicking it out today!

Back