Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

It’s been a long time…

LadyAred

Lairian
I haven’t been on here in ages. Actually, I’ve been pretty ill, but not with Covid! My crap isn curable, but we’re trying for remission, which doesn’t seem to be happening. Anyway, I’m from SE AZ living with my husband, two adult children, three kitties, one who is getting old and slowing down, and my service dog, a 3 1/3 yr old German Shepherd girl. She’s such a clown sometimes. And sassy!

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Glad you popped back in and hope we see more of you in 2022. We’ll help put a smile on your face and of course love when pics are shared. Wishing you a healthier New Year.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@LadyAred , big hugs and a lair family of healing thoughts to you. hugs n head smooches to all paws. look forward to you posting and sharing pics with us.

Attachments

• IMG_9857.JPG
    IMG_9857.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 5

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Happy to have you back. Sorry to hear about your health issues. Hope this will be a healthier year for you! Can't wait to see some pics of your crew.

Beckinboots

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your health problems. I hope you're on the mend soon.

LadyAred

Lairian
Thanks for all the hugs and well wishes. My avatar pic is now my old man kitty, Mick. He’s been my baby since he was about 6 yrs old and I love him to pieces.
For me, getting better means gaining control over the multiple chronic illnesses, and autoimmune disorders that have knocked me down for now. It’s a struggle and the reason we got this pretty girl, Kenzie.
My husband just told me our neighbors were down with Omicron last week and he’s been around the neighbors. Guess who can’t get any vaccinations and is high risk! Oops.

Attachments

• 002BD27E-AE45-4D10-878D-3422F97B51AA.jpeg
    002BD27E-AE45-4D10-878D-3422F97B51AA.jpeg
    179.4 KB · Views: 4

Yoda mom

Staff member
@LadyAred (((hugs))) and head smooches to your babies. what an adorable pic of baby Mick and your adorable Kenzie looking sooo comfy.
positive prayers for staying healthy. I was exposed from a neigh who went to the ER with covid. I went and got tested, came back negative and never sick. prayers for the same. (medical reasons mom and I not vaccinated either). (((((hugs))))) keep us updated.

Last edited:

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome back. I hope you have a camera handy at all times . So you can take as many pictures as possible and share them with us. Your Alsatian is beautiful. Please flood this post with more pictures. I shall cross fingers your safe from the virus. We are so hoping the new strains are less server than the Alpha variant. Seems to be that way so far