Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

It's been a while...

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well hello everyone!

It's been a while since i was last on here, life's all been a bit crazy and hectic since July but hopefully things are calming down now.

So how are you all?? I've missed you all LOADS!

I'm doing ok, had a few problems, suspected collapsed lung, bad sciatica etc, etc but all on the mend now!

Mug-Y's doing well, he's now been with me and Hinchy for a year and when i think back to how he was when we got him and how much he has improved it makes me so happy we chose to give the evil little git a home :LOL:

The weather has started to turn autumnal now, the only reason i am really aware of this is that i am no longer woken up by being slapped in the face to go for walks, instead i am slapped in the face for cuddles!

I have loads of new pics of him and there are now two videos of him on YouTube, (hoping to add more soon!) I will upload them as soon as i get chance.

It's great to be back! :BigSmile: Big loves to you all!

X

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yay Mug-ys mumma! You were sorely missed.

You are now on sphynxlair probation. You must post at least once a day to remain in the good graces.

hehehe, glad you're back.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: I've missed you all too!! I promise to uphold the terms of my probation:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

X

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome back! I can't tell you how happy I am to see you post. I've been dying to thank you again in your role in helping me get Gleek. I don't think I would have gotten him without your "Slowly, slowly catchy monkey" advice.

YAY!!! I'm sooo happy for you and can't wait to read all about your new baby!! Even without being on here i had my fingers crossed that a new baby would be with you soon. Sending HUGE virtual hugs to you in my delight, especially at the name as i am a self confessed Gleek!:LOL:

XxX

Back