Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

It's been awhile since i've been on...

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So i was stopping in to say hi to everyone and let you know what's been new.....umm where do i start hmm well as you know my sister is staying with us so that has been going pretty well my mom refuses to answer any of our calls because she is mad about something so we are having thanksgiving alone, i got excepted into southhills for ultrasound and i just found out that i'm pregnant again so now i have three girls and one or possibly two on the way and i think i will need a van in fact i know i will need a van lol so that sums it up oh and Tuttles jumped on my wood stove and burned his foot really bad but we got him fixed up and he is all better now thank goodness!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome back, lovinsphynx! Wow, with all that going on, no wonder you didn't have time to visit the Lair! Congrats on your pregnancy and good luck with repairing your relationship with your mom. Sorry to hear that Tuttles hurt his foot :Cry:, but it sounds like the rest of the clan are doing well. :ThumbsUp:

I haven't been on the Lair much myself lately. My workplace (local health department) was having several H1N1 vaccination clinics in various locations in town, so I had to work quite a bit of overtime the past couple of weeks. We have one more clinic on the 5th, so hopefully that'll be the last one...whew! :Worn-out:

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Wow that sounds complicated! Sorry bout your mom...I hope that gets better! Congrats on getting Prego :) Me and my husband have been trying for quite a while with no success. Were working with a fertility clinic :) Kreacher also burnt his feet on our flat top stove. We made great efforts to keep him off of it, but when ya turn your back on them the'yre gonna do whatever they want :)

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
hey lovinsphynx im glad tuttles is ok. Sorry about ur mom being mad, but she cant be mad 4ever. Congrats on being pregnant:Celebrate: ps: i think a van would be a good idea lol:Wink:

susi794

Staff member
How wonderful to be with child!!! Congratulations! Mom won't be mad forever----especially not with a new grandchild(ren) on the way.
Am so glad Tuttles has recovered from his burned feet. Ouch!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Wow! Congrats on the baby. Sorry about kittys foot! Hope mom comes around soon. Busy,busy, busy! Just think it is holiday time more busy:Hysterical:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome back! Wow that is a lot going on. Congrats on your pregnancy- very exciting. Your mom will come around. Poor Tuttles- glad he is ok. :BigSmile:

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Congrats on the new baby!!! Sorry about the kitty's foot and mom being upset. Hope everything works out....

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Poor Tuttles! Glad he is okay. That's a bummer to hear about your mom, but things will get better. Congrats on the pregnancy! That's exciting!