Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

It’s gotcha day! Meet our little boy!

Hey everybody! Today was gotcha day for us. I’ll post some pictures down below. So far he is adjusting really well. He has had lunch and dinner, drank his water and finally used the litter box. We are keeping him in his little isolation room for a few more days depending on how well he does. He is so much tinier then I had imagined. He is around 9 weeks old, so he is only about 2 pounds. I already scheduled a vet appointment this Monday for a wellness check to make sure he’s right on track. So far he is doing great. He was a little shy at first but really curious. After a few hours, every time we leave the room he meows for awhile calling us! When we go in there, he is definitely glued to us. I am really glad we are forming a bond together this quickly. I will keep you all updated. Still trying out names but we are excited for what’s to come with this little guy. Enjoy the pictures!

Attachments

nudieluvr

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow! What a cute baby. Seems to be adjusting well! Eating, drinking,and litter box already, that's awesome. I'm sure you'll find the perfect name soon and your baby will continue to fit right in your house!

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Cute little peanut!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Happy gotcha day! What a cute little peanut he is. And already being a mommy's boy and being a parrot. So adorable

Yoda mom

Staff member
@MorganRenae Happy Gotcha day!
He is sooo stinking cute amd so happy settling in purrfectly!
Look forward to your journey with us !
If you have an IG account be sure to add it to the official thread here

Many of us domt do FV so be sure to update us here too with pics and tales!
All paws crossed for the wellness check!
You can ask your vet if you should bring a stool sample .
Also be sure to make his chart NO Ketamine for future reference if you plan to neuter him .

Name list ? :)

Keep us updated on his wellness check tomorrow
Head smooches sent !
Welcome home sweet baby boy !