Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Its official, he's been converted - Cat Man!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
This is way too funny to not share.

I know none of you know my boyfriend Jimmy but when we met he truely hated cats. He couldn't stand them because he was severely allergic all 30 yrs of his life. When the time came for me to move in I quickly found out if he could tolerate the Sphynx or not. When he could - GREAT!!! Well anyhow,,we have two now after just nine months ago he said we could have JUST ONE!!! (We got the second one for HIM because he was jealous Snuffie cuddled with me all the time.)

Anyhow, he's been having back trouble so he laid down on the floor with the heating pad for a bit and ended up falling asleep while I was checking the lair for new post etc. He slept for about an hour..

He just woke up telling me about his dream.....He said for some reason he was living in a trailer and he drove a van...and there was a mama cat in his van that had kittens and it was cold out so he brought them in the trailer so they could stay warm. He went back outside for something and low and behold there were kittens sittin on the ground by the steps in the snow so he took them in. Went back outside,,more kittens,,took them in...LMBO!!!!!!! He said this went on and on until he woke up. He said before he woke up he bets he had about 1 mama cat and 100 kittens. lol

Now we all know this would never happen but wow,,how funny. He said he was going to bed because he was so exhausasted from saving cats for the past hour! :LOL::Hysterical::LOL:

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
KatKnipp thanks for sharing this funny story. You can tell that subconciously he absolutely LOVES cats.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You can just tell him that REAL MEN LOVE CATS!

Actually my late father, who was a real tough guy and macho man (being retired military and in law enforcement for many years), used to hate cats until my mother talked him into having one for our family. After that, he was HOOKED on cats! He used to go on and on about how intelligent and resourceful cats are, especially compared to dogs. He doted on his Siamese cat Tai Tai more than he did his own grandchildren....geez!

Back