Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

i've never shared my doogies, have i?! (watson's thread)

dragynflye

Lairian
and here is watson, our seven month old boxer boy. he is beautiful and sweet and fabulous with ariana. he's also supremely dumb and a pain in my butt! i tell him frequently, he's lucky he's cute! :LOL:

first day home, getting to know goose
4103746895_40701a9876.jpg

he was so little and cute!
4103792415_07730e0cf1.jpg

sleeping with river
4113851148_04081393a2.jpg

4156317429_ccb05176a7_o.jpg

he's so purdy
4254371225_3d3a332d41_b.jpg

hanging out with his big sister
4312015247_6f416de3e7_o.jpg

4369078696_e16f814146_o.jpg

i TOLD you he was dumb!
4423420435_929ae3dcfd.jpg

watching the world go by with sol
4602543168_9394ab22c5_o.jpg

J

Jinxlover

They are sweet..I have a friend with a boxer he is as dumb as a post but super cute!! Maybe it's a Boxer thing..LOL...:LOL:

Our boxer was just a big dumb oaf as well! But he was so sweet and so loyal. His dumb antics always made for a lot of fun and laughter though...and a few vet bills as well.

I really love boxers. Gable was raised with a boxer until he came to live with us.

Watson is just adorable though! I love his face! I just want to give him a big hug!

dragynflye

Lairian
lol he's having one of those morning that make me threaten to send him to his nani (my mom has boxers)! it's raining and gross, so he can't really go outside. a bored boxer is a BAD thing! first, he pulled out all his bedding from his kennel, spread it across the living room, brought the cats' beds to add to the pile, then somehow got a hold of a dirty diaper (we use cloth diapers, and goose is potty training, so her ONE diaper of the day is stored in a ZIPPER bag until washed!) and was carrying it all around the house like the best prize ever! all in the two minutes it took me to pee. i can't take my eyes off this dog! he's lucky he's cute..... :LOL:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
lol he's having one of those morning that make me threaten to send him to his nani (my mom has boxers)! it's raining and gross, so he can't really go outside. a bored boxer is a BAD thing! first, he pulled out all his bedding from his kennel, spread it across the living room, brought the cats' beds to add to the pile, then somehow got a hold of a dirty diaper (we use cloth diapers, and goose is potty training, so her ONE diaper of the day is stored in a ZIPPER bag until washed!) and was carrying it all around the house like the best prize ever! all in the two minutes it took me to pee. i can't take my eyes off this dog! he's lucky he's cute..... :LOL:

lol..eventful day it is!! lol

Bella07

Banned
Oh my gosh, he is gorgeous! I LOVE his eyes! One blue, one brown---gorgeous!
Your little thread inspired me to do a thread of my own.
I have always wanted a boxer too, especially one that beautiful :Laugh:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

LOL....it's amazing how much trouble the kids can get into as soon as you duck into the bathroom!

susi794

Staff member

ROFLMAO!:LOL::LOL:

Back