Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I've started the Lockdown Critter Diary again

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Man! I'm not up to date on my farm stuff. What are white yummies? Silver thing attachment? Chickens eat poo?????

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Man! I'm not up to date on my farm stuff. What are white yummies? Silver thing attachment? Chickens eat poo?????
White yummies -- cooked rice.
Silver thing attachment -- trailer
They don't eat the poo, they spread it to get at the bugs which are multitudes and apparently very tasty.
Just ask Ouiser, who can't keep her beak and claws out of poop. :0

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Gotcha. But where did you take the poo? Ouiser is definitely fascinated by the subject of poo.
I took it to the woods!
But, luckily, the horses made more, and the second I let the chooks out of their pen late this afternoon... Ouiser RAN over to the track to claim the ONLY poo pile on it lol. So, yeah. Ouiser is a poo pile connoisseur.
And if I load the trailer, she'll flap up on it and starts scratching. I have to empty the trailer once it's full, or she'll unload it again lol.
I don't think the muck heap has any worms left either...
New post is up :)
If you go into the post proper, each one has an author bio as well. :) (And you can navigate with the arrows at the bottom)

Last edited:

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
So the horses make their poo piles, the chickens kick it all over the place trying to eat bugs (disgusting) and you have to gather it all up and haul it to the woods. In the cold. :unsure:

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I sure hope it warms up. Oz is being very congenial so far. If you put me in a stable with no roof and low walls I'd be like, "wanna go for a ride? Come on, I won't throw you off. Bwahahahaha!!!!"

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I sure hope it warms up. Oz is being very congenial so far. If you put me in a stable with no roof and low walls I'd be like, "wanna go for a ride? Come on, I won't throw you off. Bwahahahaha!!!!"
20210406_202558.jpg

"Got treats?"

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Look at the 3 amigos.....they really are awesome!
If I was there for sure I'd have to bring some treats. As long as it doesn't involve poo haha.

Back