Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Izmae, got her bath tub.......

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Lol, love the pics. She is so pretty, even in her new bath tub. I think Moses needs one...

Jen
Hope she still likes it when it's filled with water :giggle:

Jen, it would be a great thing, for any sphynx, I believe, I'll post pics, when, I, use it and let everyone know how it goes.
Inflamed, Izmae doesn't like a bath, in the human bath tub, but, she, will stand there and let me bathe her.
She, just fusses the entire time:joyful:. I, just thought, this, would be so much easier.

andreanar

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I'm waiting to hear how it works for you before ordering. Im mostly wondering if the plug stays in.

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I'm waiting to hear how it works for you before ordering. Im mostly wondering if the plug stays in.
I don't know why it wouldn't, because it fits down through and around the hole.
You have to pull it straight up. It doesn't just come out, like a stopper would.
It's very snug, it takes a little strength to pull it out.
As I said my Sis has one and she has had it for over a year and she loves it.
No problems.

MyJezebel

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
She is so long, lean and pretty! I hope she loves it. I don't think that any type of bathtub would change Jezebel's attitude about bath time, but I hope this works out for you and Izmae.

Brandi

Lairian
Ren seemed irritated by baths when we first got him but a few days later he jumped in my bath and I figured okay if you want a bath I will give you one. Now he tubs with me and purrs the whole time. I am not particularly found that there's a dirty boy in my tub but if it calms him it worth it.