Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Izmae's allergies journey

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Hairless Blessing , @ArlosMom ,
Healing vibes!

I texted my vet back today when she checked on Toby -
I asked about allergies and air purifiers -she said it couldn't hurt to try an air purifier for Toby's nasal congestion

I read online that some people have had good results with air purifiers for kitties with scratchy itchy skin

I ordered this one on sale and it had good reviews by consumer reports on a YouTube demo review -
I will give it a try amd keep you posted -
Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover, Black - Walmart.com

If I like it a lot I may order the Alen brand one @xamdria posted in my purifier thread.

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Healing vibes!

I asked about allergies and air purifiers -she said it couldn't hurt to try an air purifier for Toby's nasal congestion

I read online that some people have had good results with air purifiers for kitties with scratchy itchy skin

I ordered this one on sale and it had good reviews by consumer reports on a YouTube demo review -

If I like it a lot I may order the Alen brand one @xamdria posted in my purifier thread.
I have one whole house, thank you. Izmae's is worse with making her vomit.

mms1972

Lairian
Yep! I seen there is a venison and pea RC vet formula as well... I might see about that since we are on venison..

ArlosMom

Lairian
Yes, we have air filters in all rooms; we use the Austin Air. .love them! Started using DE mixed with coconut oil on her sores, as well as a product called HEALx Soother Plus cream. Guess what--for the first time in ages, she slept thru the night with no scratching!! YAY!

Healing vibes!

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member