Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Izmae's bath (In her new Bathtub)

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Sorry it's took me so long to post. I love this new tub.
It is so convenient. Use it anywhere. Easy clean up.
#139IMG_0879.JPG
#139IMG_0880.JPG
#139IMG_0881.JPG
#139IMG_0882.JPG
#139IMG_0883.JPG

Yoda mom

Staff member
Hah.. Can I send Toby over for Spa Day!? I have a feisty one! Barely here 3 weeks! It is like living with a gargoyle!
He growls doing nails.. Protests baby wipes and nail wiping.. , ear cleaning with safety swabs.. But he is not going to win..
She never explained how he was like grooming.. Except he didn't get dirty fast.. Hmm..

Wait till bath time! He Perches above the bed set bridge looking over like evil kitty.. Wait till he gets an eye on Flexi bath for his 1 yr bday gift April 1st!

Is the bottom skid resistant enough? Do you rinse with a cup or sink sprayer? Do you recommend a bath mat inside of it?

And yes, we will be getting Toby his own Spa gloves :) too

Thanks for sharing!

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hah.. Can I send Toby over for Spa Day!? I have a feisty one! Barely here 3 weeks! It is like living with a gargoyle!
He growls doing nails.. Protests baby wipes and nail wiping.. , ear cleaning with safety swabs.. But he is not going to win..
She never explained how he was like grooming.. Except he didn't get dirty fast.. Hmm..

Wait till bath time! He Perches above the bed set bridge looking over like evil kitty.. Wait till he gets an eye on Flexi bath for his 1 yr bday gift April 1st!

Is the bottom skid resistant enough? Do you rinse with a cup or sink sprayer? Do you recommend a bath mat inside of it?

And yes, we will be getting Toby his own Spa gloves :) too

Thanks for sharing!

The bottom is skid resistant and you, can use a cup or the sprayer to rinse.
Depending, on your cat, I guess. It, doesn't need a mat. The, drain hole, is, closer to one end and it's so easy,
to, just scoot over a little and drain. The plug is very sturdy, it, won't just pop out. I, love it.
I, don't think, you, will be sorry, for, getting it for Toby. Yes, send him over and we will have spa day.:smug:

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Aww I love that third pic of Izmae with her head all soaped up, she looks none to impressed with the ease of use of her new tub, lol.

Jen
She wasn't impressed. She never is with a bath. But, she just fusses the whole time.
I don't have any trouble with her. She keeps the stink eye for a hour or so, afterwards.:LOL:

SphynxKid

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
The bottom is skid resistant and you, can use a cup or the sprayer to rinse.
Depending, on your cat, I guess. It, doesn't need a mat. The, drain hole, is, closer to one end and it's so easy,
to, just scoot over a little and drain. The plug is very sturdy, it, won't just pop out. I, love it.
I, don't think, you, will be sorry, for, getting it for Toby. Yes, send him over and we will have spa day.:smug:
Moses will be coming for a spa day too, every week or so, lol. You will see him hitch hiking, lol.
Jen

andreanar

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I've been waiting to hear how it went with the new tub. You had no issues, so now I feel good about ordering one! Yay.
Izmae doesn't appear to be impressed, lol

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I've been waiting to hear how it went with the new tub. You had no issues, so now I feel good about ordering one! Yay.
Izmae doesn't appear to be impressed, lol

I wish I had got this long before I did. I have back problems from
A horse injury and this is a blessing. Izmae is never impressed when
it comes to a bath :LOL:

Cattitude

Lairian
That bath looks like a great idea, but I don't think it would work for Yoko the Bathtub Wildcat. She'd take off and hide as soon as she saw it (like she does with the apron I wear to bathe her). Then while in the bath she'd grab the sides of the bath and flip it over! She grabs things every time I bathe her: my clothes, the faucet, the cupboard doors above and below the sink, the steel dish drying rack (which gets flipped to the floor).

Cattitude

Lairian
@Cattitude -- I think I'd pay to see a video of Yoko doing the Bathtub Wildcat. It sounds epic!

I'm not sure if video equipment would be safe around Yoko! But yes it's definitely epic. She's very vocal and into sudden outbursts of splashing, yowling, etc. I usually end up with at least one scratch every time.

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
That bath looks like a great idea, but I don't think it would work for Yoko the Bathtub Wildcat. She'd take off and hide as soon as she saw it (like she does with the apron I wear to bathe her). Then while in the bath she'd grab the sides of the bath and flip it over! She grabs things every time I bathe her: my clothes, the faucet, the cupboard doors above and below the sink, the steel dish drying rack (which gets flipped to the floor).

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back