Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Jack and Maizie are here at last!

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:BigSmile::BigSmile:After a 6 week delay while I got my Dad well enough to fly home from Germany, my babies are here! They are awesome and quite the tag team. They are 7 months old and each has vision in 1 eye only d/t a eye infection to the litter. This has not slowed them down at all! Jack is the busybody while Maizie likes to observe and get the situation scoped out first. I forgot how energetic kittens can be! Thank you for all the Happy Birthdays on Monday but I was not home yet and just read them. Have a good one all!

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congratulations and welcome home to Jack and Maizie (these are the kitties from the clinic, yes?). They sounds like little dolls. Can't wait to hear more about them.

Hope your dad continues to feel well. Hope you can find some time to relax- sounds as if you've been quite busy. Now with 2 more to snuggle with. :Smile:

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
They were from a breeder I had been contacting. Originally was just going to get Maizie but didn't have the heart to leave Jack behind.

Brooke

Banned
Congratulations on your new babies! Isn't it amazing how well animals adjust and adapt? How wonderful of you to take them in, they are adorable! :Adore:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats to you on your 2 new babies! We can not wait to hear all about them and see pictures!
So glad your dad is doing well and you are home! Now sit down put your feet up and snuggle with your new little sweeties!:ThumbsUp:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What ever happened to the rescue sphynx at that clinic? Wheren't you looking into taking him? Did he get another home in the end do you know? Just interested. Can't wait to see pics of the new duo.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Me to Sam I saw another post in the chat box that the first person never worked out and he was still available?

Yeah I saw that too- my first reply to this post I thought it was that kitty she was talking about (forgot it was one that was at the clinic). Got confused.

Last I saw he had posted that kitty is still looking for a home.

Back