Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Jack was on the news!

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
There was a local pet parade here and I took the crew. Ben and Juno got out of their costumes super quick and hid in the storage part of my stroller hehe. Jack was a proud Indian and even posed for the news crew! He won 20 dollars and a free 12 pack of Pepsi :ThumbsUp: They took pics I am just waiting for them to load them to their facebook. Sadly I forgot my camera. He got his 15 mins, well more like 15 seconds of fame. :Cool:

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
They have been having this parade annually for 39 years and my cats where the first hairless cats ever to attend.

Bella07

Banned
Wow, sounds like you have a famous Sphynx on your hands now!! Even if it was just for 15 seconds :Wink: Please post the pictures here when they load, love to see Jack all dressed up.

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
wow!! big congrats!! can't wait to see those pictures!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Set the record button on the VCR er DVR er whatever device the kids are using nowadays. Man, I need to get Buttersquirts on the news. It would really elevate his career. hehehe

admin

Administrator
Staff member
That's great, be sure to post the pics for us to see!! It's not often we have a celebrity on Sphynxlair!:ThumbsUp: