Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Jack's Sister....SOOOO CUTE!

JacksMom

Banned
So, I frequently check my breeders website to see what kittens are still available...of the 2 litters (total 9 or 10 kittens) that were there when I went to meet/pick up Jack, well, only one is still available. His sister, who I think is a total doll! Something about her face just melts me! I don't know why I saved her pictures and I stare at her all the time! I am not ready for 2 yet...Jack and I have the awesome "vibe" together that I don't want to change, at all! We go everywhere together....he's my guy! But this little gal is just so stinkin' cute! I don't know why it makes me so sad that she's the only one left...like she's the "unwanted one."

[IMG]http://www.sphynxlair.com/picture.php?albumid=582&pictureid=7684[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.sphynxlair.com/picture.php?albumid=582&pictureid=7683[/IMG]

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It sounds like there is some deep attachment to her (subconciously):BigSmile: I really hope that one of you lair members can get her- she is too cute to pass up (plus she's Jack's sister, those are some good genes:BigSmile:).

Bella07

Banned
Oh my gosh! I know who her breeder is too! I remember seeing her when she was first posted and I was in love too. Her markings, those eyes, she resembles my dream Sphynx kitten. Sigh....Just have to wait till next summer!

But I have to agree. I think she is calling to you to bring her home. Especially since she is Jacks sister! You know the saying...Love at first sight!

Gullivers Keeper

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
but, isn't 3 better than 2?? heh

Yes Yes it is... just waiting for a bigger house because the more the better right? :LOL: We have 4 (2 furry 2 nekked) cats and my husband and me living in about 1200 sq feet.... We really want a Serval or a Savanaah too...