Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Jasmine did not come home tonight-back home now!

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I might be able to give her some freedom back:

Tile Mate (2020) 4-pack -Bluetooth Tracker, Keys Finder and Item Locator for Keys, Bags and More; Water Resistant with 1 Year Replaceable Battery

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Yeah that's what I was talking about. I thought about it but I would have to keep collars on them so I didn't do it. Mine are older now and I'm sure that makes a difference also.

I would get the one with the longest range for Jasmine. I think it's Tile Pro.

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
1609816997255.png

Sheldon13

Staff member

I did get the regular one because it is smaller. 200 feet should still be ok because she stays around the same areas and I can always walk around the neighborhood to find her. I got a 4 pack for $60. I’m going to try to slip a collar on Jester temporarily because I’m curious where he goes. I have not seen him in a week though.

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I did get the regular one because it is smaller. 200 feet should still be ok because she stays around the same areas and I can always walk around the neighborhood to find her. I got a 4 pack for $60. I’m going to try to slip a collar on Jester temporarily because I’m curious where he goes. I have not seen him in a week though.

Gotcha - good luck!

Sheldon13

Staff member
Just an update on the Tile trackers I’m case anyone in the future is looking at them...I was not impressed. I tried all 4 in the package and none worked properly. Sometimes they would say she was in the street when she was right next to me or in the next room, but most of the time they just said “out of range” even when just in the other room. Not reliable. I returned them the day after I got them.

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Good to know. They work with bluetooth which maybe has trouble going thru walls. I don't know why it wouldn't work when she's right next to you though.

Back