Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

jersey shore

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Well I know most of you have heard of it. Lots of people say they hate the show but tons watch it. Well it is filmed in Seaside nj just less than hours from us and what used to be a pretty yucky town has been cleaned up due to the show, so my kids have been dying to see the cast at the beach. We have been there 4 times this summer with no luck not even a glimps:Hysterical: talk about upset kids. So yesterday my girlfriend and I gave it one more shot and loaded 5 kids in the car once again and we did it we saw them got in the shore store Pauly d stamped our daughters shorts Mike the situation handed her the bag and I paid J woww. Our daughter and her friends are happy as anything and now own shorts they don't ever want to wash:Sweat: I feel like I completed my mom duty for the summer. School starts tommorow for us. :Cry:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh wow how exciting!! I LOVE the Jersey Shore!! We actually named one of our puppies after Snooki haha!! LOVE IT! oh i bet their trip to the shore will be the talk of the school! What a great momma!
They're still working/hanging at the shore? they just flimed in Florida.. i would assume they went home after that... ?

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I feel like I completed my mom duty for the summer.

We don't watch the show but I understand how important pop culture is to the adolescents in our lives. You scored big time "Mother of the Year Brownie Points". That should earn you immunity from any complaints when you have to haul them out of bed and remind them to empty and repack their backpacks until mid-October.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
They did film season 2 in Miami over the winter now they are back in Jersey filming season 3! I can tell you some secrets no Angelina (thank god she was not my favorite) and there is a new girl Deanna who is Snookies friend and seems to fit in well acording to the shore locals. :Wink:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oooo, can't wait. My fiancee LOVES jersey shore! yes... you heard me.. my fiancee! LOL it's his "desperate housewives" LOL. (i love it too but not like him!)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Just to be clear I am a real "Jersey Guy". I am not from New York and hang in Jersey! I live here, was born here and frequent "my" Jersey shore! (although Sea Side is not one of my favorite Jersey spots!).:Cool::LOL:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Oh god I married a nerd:Dizzy: He is just can't stand the fact his daughter has a crush on someone other than her daddy!
And if I have not said it a million times the show is about spending the summer at the jersey shore not being from jersey!

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
haha, i totally think is Admin is the next Jersey Shore cast mate lol. John says he's an italian in a greek/polish body LOL. he calls himself "The Opportunity" and i said wtf? he goes... "because you dont want to miss this opportunity" LOL!!!! kills me!!
i love my sphynx- do you also love Real Housewives of New Jersey!? maybe people from the state think these shows are bad representations... but if they were both from Detroit, it'd still be my guilty pleasure! LOVE IT!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I never saw one episode of house wifes of nj:ThumbsDown: I would loved too but I do not ever get to pick what we watch, only ended up being hooked to the Jersey shore because of the kids:Wink:
As far as admin being the next cast mate well lets just say he would never make it his last GTL was 25 years ago:LOL::LOL::LOL:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Pics when my wife and kids went to see them! Here is the" Situation" I have a nick name as well here in Jersey the "Alternative"!:Cool::LOL:

Attachments

• Jersey shore1.jpg
    Jersey shore1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 20
  • jersey shore 2.jpg
    jersey shore 2.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 17
  • jersey shore 3.jpg
    jersey shore 3.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 17

Pbinky

Banned
I am so jealous. I LOVE The Situation!
I'm a loser I know, but I can't help it. He makes me laugh.

Pics when my wife and kids went to see them! Here is the" Situation" I have a nick name as well here in Jersey the "Alternative"!:Cool::LOL:

I admit it. I like the show. It IS like a train wreck...As much as you don't want to watch, you do and you secretly enjoy yourself! We even discuss it in the office.

Back